Regarding the Debate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Jun 14, 2011.

1. i know the issues and a know that we cant allow a republican in the white house as long as the party has turned crazy right.
    what value is it for me to watch them try to out crazy each other so they can get past the iowa primary that is controlled by the religious right?
    the republicans are rotting from the inside. i always thought newt would be a powerful force but the republicans destroyed him in a week just because he said something senseable about how it was too extreme to eliminate medicare.

#11     Jun 14, 2011
  2. ok just for you i watched the debate right now. only one question. where was mama grizzly bear?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/14/new-hampshire-debate-in-four-minutes_n_876478.html
    The New Hampshire Debate In Four Minutes

#12     Jun 14, 2011
  3. I watched the debate from start to finish. And yes, you guessed correctly.

#13     Jun 14, 2011
  4. i think i forgot to mention abortion.

#14     Jun 14, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

I noticed the same thing, they seemed very civil towards each other, and it appears that they have some sort of unspoken agreement not to trash each other too much, which is bad news for Obama, because he would like nothing more then for these guys to beat the shit out of each other for the next half a year.

#15     Jun 14, 2011
  6. Some things go without saying.

#16     Jun 14, 2011
  7. You forgot the gays! The quick recap of last night was on CNBC this morning and yes, they all hate "Teh gays!"

Teh gays threaten civilization, followed by teacher's unions, ACORN, the CRA, Bill Clinton, etc.......

#17     Jun 14, 2011
  8. Are you one of "teh gays"?

#18     Jun 14, 2011
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Please stop quoting that moron. Putting him on ignore was the best thing that I ever did in this forum. I recommend you try it.

#19     Jun 14, 2011
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yeah, I don't exactly get what this is supposed to mean. So you'll support Ron Paul's beliefs but if not him, then Obama? The two are polar opposites. One is for shrinking government, the other is for massive government.

Can you tell me what your reasoning is on this?

#20     Jun 14, 2011