Reg SHO List

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by flytiger, Jan 11, 2007.

1. check out the last four bars of a fifteen min on CROX. That's the power of SHO when they get nailed. Now, do you see what the fuss is about? HOw much would a mandated buy in of the entire list, forget the grandfathering, cost Wall St??????

#11     Jan 26, 2007
  2. I need some help. I never paid attention to this rule, because nobody ever obeys rule, but a very good source tells me to pay attention to the rule implemented February 5, 2007 that has to do with buy ins, etc. I saw it posted on Elitetrader, and I let it slip. With the huge day the SHO stocks had, I really want to find it and study it.

I wouldn't even pay attention, but this guy is very, very good. So it must really have been implemented. All I remember is the date, that it had to do with mandated buyins. Help.

#12     Feb 6, 2007
  3. #13     Feb 6, 2007
  4. dstod

dstod

Flytiger- your posts are very informative- keep them coming!

#14     Feb 15, 2007
  5. just monitor the lists every single day. there are alwasy two or three flying.

NMX looks interesting again. JRCC, BWTR, NFI was a good call from Briefing.com two days ago. Generally, once they start moving, they are active for many days in a row.

Somebody else kick in once in a while. The most shorted lists are good prospects, and I have not checked them. They probably have a lot of fails in the system from grandfathering.

#15     Feb 15, 2007
  6. Bloomberg Television premieres a half-hour Special Report called "Phantom Shares" on Tuesday, March 13, 2007 at 7:00pm, 9:00pm, and 10:00pm ET.

Millions of shares of stock are being sold that may not exist. How? Through an obscure trading strategy known as naked short selling. Bloomberg Television's Special Report hosted by Mike Schneider explains what the strategy is, how it's executed, which companies are targets, and what the SEC is trying to do to control it.
    Cockroaches hate sunlight.

#16     Mar 9, 2007