Refco/PMB

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by trader777, Jan 10, 2002.

1. tntneo

tntneo Moderator

OK. that's fair enough. thank you for understanding. :p

#11     Apr 19, 2002
  2. I have a question. What are the fee schedules, account minimums, daytrading margins?

#12     Apr 19, 2002
  3. Real Trader

Real Trader Guest

CNDN trader,

Our fees our determined upon the amount of volume you generate. We are very aggressive in our fee structure and you will find that we can compete with the best of them. The minimum account balance is $15,000.00 and that is locked in, the clearing firm that I use is sound and they don't go jamming up thier servers w/ all these rookie 5k accounts. Margin requirements start at $1950.00 per contract on the minis and can decrease once we are able to determine that you are a disciplined trader. I hope this helps.

Make it a great day!

Best,

Real Trader

#13     Apr 22, 2002
  4. I take offense to the that...

:D By the way, Marty Schwartz started with $10,000
    Michael Marcus......................$1,000
    Bruce Kovner.........................$3,000
    Richard Dennis......................$1,600

I could go on,but I think you get my point. Have a nice day

#14     Apr 22, 2002
  5. Real Trader

Real Trader Guest

Hey simpleton! Your feelings were not part of the discussion, if you are sensitive to certain things lock yourself in a bubble and don't interact with humans. Those names you dropped made a good point but I think they started with those a amounts 20 to 30 years ago, give it another shot and come strong this time. I apologize if I have insulted you but as a firm thier is no reason for me to take on these small accounts. I put time into this and the last thing I would like to do is waste it on a trader who is leveraged to the gills and can blow out in a week, my service revolves around availability. I have to work smart.

Make it a great day!

Real Trader

#15     Apr 22, 2002
  6. stevet

stevet

its the leverage used in conjunction with the liquid cash available that would screw a crap trader - not the amount used to open the account!

hence the saying that the easiest way to make a one million is to start with two

#16     Apr 22, 2002
  7. Real Trader

Real Trader Guest

And if the crap trader goes debit who pays if they are unable?

Let me know, I would like to hear your response.

Best,

Real Trader

#17     Apr 22, 2002
  8. stevet

stevet

i was querying your point about rookie traders in the earlier comment - your business model is for you to decide

#18     Apr 22, 2002
  9. Nice attitude. Reason number #1 to skip your services.

#19     Apr 22, 2002
  10. Real Trader

Real Trader Guest

Sorry, but you gota understand my point of view sorry if I insulted ya. The comments were not directed toward you and I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

Best,

RT

#20     Apr 22, 2002