Redskins Lose - Obama's Out

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 4, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Just another anecdotal bit of information the retarded liberals believe in. At least this is something they can understand.

Panthers break 5-game skid, top Redskins 21-13

The Redskins have been a professional football team since 1933, when the Boston Braves changed their name to the Boston Redskins. In 1936, the Redskins played their first game during an election year. It's likely no one noticed at the time, but the squad's performance in its last home game before Election Day soon became arguably the best indicator of who would win the presidential race. A Redskins win meant the incumbent party would stay put. A Redskins loss meant the White House would change parties. With only one exception — 2004 — this trend has held in every election cycle.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/2012...-result-might-determine-the-election-20121102

2. You've really outdone yourself.
    No doubt this will get a 5 star rating.

3. pspr

pspr

No doubt.

4. Just one more star to go. Better call your mom to seal the deal. Or just create another screen name :D

5. I actually gave you one of those stars. I wish I could take it back now after the hurtful thing you said to me.

6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You seem awfully butt-hurt over thread ratings. I've noticed your posts are rated pretty poorly. Maybe you should complain in the feedback section.

7. exGOPer

exGOPer

Another model gone awry.