Redneck Texas Religious Nutball Fool...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Apr 27, 2010.

1. http://www.examiner.com/x-4383-Port...eck-Texas-pol-claims-Obama-is-Gods-punishment

Appearing with Glenn Beck, Republican Texas state Rep. Leo Berman told an audience of conservatives that "Obama is God's punishment." The statement came at an event at the Oil Palace in Tyler, TX., at a Glenn Beck-headlined "Taking Back America" rally.

Governor Rick Perry and US Congressman Louie Gohmert also made an appearance at the right wing love fest. Perry claimed he was “proud” to be in an “army” of anti-Obama Americans. While Rep. Louie Gohmert is infamous for claiming "demons" had invaded Washington and were causing Democrats to mislead voters about the merits of health care reform.

All speakers were delivering similar messages of hate and anti-America anti-Obama propaganda. However, Berman's words were perhaps the most offensive. Telling the crowd, “I believe that Barack Obama is God’s punishment on us today, but in 2012, we are going to make Obama a one-term president.” Berman takes the politics of personal destruction to a new low.

Approximately 4,500 right wing nuts gathered for the town-hall-style meeting filled with religious absurdities and patriotic perversities. It is a sad commentary on our great nation that pockets of such ignorance and hate continue to fester and rot, threatening the body politic.

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yes, there is a name for a very large group of right wing nuts.

Its called a majority. :D

3. Interesting...even you call them right wing nuts...

Gotta give you credit for the honesty of calling a right wing nut a right wing nut...

4. Mav88

Mav88

I just thank my lucky stars they are not muslim.