RediPlus

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by CPTrader, Apr 25, 2005.

1. jsmith

jsmith

RediPlus is the worst trading software I have ever used.

In a period of 2 months. I seen about 8 people (myself included) which had frozen orders or orders that wouldn't be canceled. It happens when you cancel or try to change an order too close to the current market. Then you have to call GS and have them remove the order.

You have to pay extra $5 for the one of the worst charting platforms ever. Many of the features cost extra. The tick chart on Rediplus use to crash systems due to the use of system resources but I think they fixed it in the newest version.

They need to completely rewrite the complete Rediplus platform. It's like a 500 year old house which instead of building a new house, you decide to replace a floorboard or wall every year.

#11     Apr 25, 2005
  2. redi plus archaic and dysfunctional platform. one of the worst i have seen. most professionals that used it moved away from it as well. be sure to avoid it.

i found IB TWS to be the best, however you may like others, just make sure you stay away from redi.

#12     May 21, 2005
  3. Any updates on experiences using REDI+ as a multi-asset trading vehicle ( equities, futures & FX)

#13     Nov 1, 2005