Redi-Plus

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Maverick74, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Just easier to drag the pdf file into...if that's ok....

Don

#31     Dec 9, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Of course it's OK Don. But if I get spammed for bootcamps....:)

#32     Dec 9, 2011
  3. Don't worry, I'll give you a discount for boot camp...

Don :D

#33     Dec 9, 2011
  4. Shanb

Shanb

I know it prob gets lonely in that basement/office John...you have to get an apprentice or something that will keep it ACD or you might end up like RCG! Stuck in the basement working on gann cycle generators lol!

#34     Dec 9, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Haha. Something big is coming in January. Could be a huge new trading operation or maybe not. Could be a huge ACD Macro Group or something else entirely. Could be....

#35     Dec 9, 2011
  6. OMG, this LOL thread is so cryptic ACD, macro, maybe AC/DC would be a better alliteration (or is that not correct?)

Don :)

#36     Dec 9, 2011
  7. Shanb

Shanb

Since Fisher closed his operation down are you filling the role? Hell I can barely understand what fisher is saying half the time so if he can do it your set! :).also... I think I may know someone who would be interested in participating if that opportunity were to present itself :)

#37     Dec 9, 2011
  8. Heck with Fisher, Mav will take over Corzine's role....

Don :)

#38     Dec 9, 2011
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Turncoat?:D

Tell you what, when I come to Chicago, I know you're into guns somewhat. I can bring a custom 1911 .45, or a Glock with Crimson Trace laser, and we can go to a range on a Saturday, or Sunday, and semd some rounds downrange.

If not, maybe you can pick up the tab on some good Chicago deep dish?:D

Btw, I know Chicago is a little "different" when it comes to politics, and laws, so I'll need to research the laws for having a firearm in the city limits (locked box, of course, unloaded, etc.,) If that's still prohibited, we'll have to settle for pizza.

#39     Dec 9, 2011
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

He finally shows himself!!!!! I bet Don feels really good about himself for getting the great Leapup. That long courtship he had with you on ET finally paid off for him. :)

I guess now I'm going to hear the words "mean reversion" coming out of your mouth a lot huh. :(

#40     Dec 9, 2011