Redi-Plus

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Maverick74, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Not sure, we don't use it... all of our programs are just written to the API.

I'll check for you though...

Don

#11     Dec 9, 2011
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

In time, we'll get Don back to Chicago.

And yes, I'll pay if you'll tell me which of the two above pizza joints has the better pie.:)

I'm leaning towards wanting to try Lou's place this time, but will leave the deep dish pizza decisions to someone who lives there!

#12     Dec 9, 2011
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

And guys, concerning redi plus, it's top notch for order entry. For charting, news, etc., you need (imo) to have your own sources for that.

Order entry, redi plus is hard to beat.

#13     Dec 9, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

You use it? Through who?

#14     Dec 9, 2011
  5. Mav... send me a PM and I can give you the pdf file for Redi's Spread Trader program (they have others too). You need to have a GS login to access it, but I made a copy for you.

Actually email me, easier to attach. donbright@brighttrading.net

Don

#15     Dec 9, 2011
  6. He's one of ours... and I think he'll be going to the Chicago office for a period of time. Maybe that pizza will happen, LOL. Did you ever meet Sini, who manages our office there? Real nice guy, your age, good trader....

Don:)

#16     Dec 9, 2011
  7. Shanb

Shanb

Mav, you going to go with Redi or what? I'm waiting in the wings to try it out once you do ;)

#17     Dec 9, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

What?@##E?#$$#?%$#%?%$%$?%$$#

LEAPup joined Bright? That sly bastard. He never told me that.

Yes Don, of course I met Sini. We all had dinner together!!!!!

Don, how many guys are now in your Chicago office? Not counting the turncoat LEAPup. :)

#18     Dec 9, 2011
  9. Crispy

Crispy

Agreed. Ive been using it heavily, daily since 2002. Charting and News are overpriced for what you get...they dont put any effort into that portion purposely. But for executions I would not use anything else...EVER.

I push all my redi data into excel for analytics like Don and the Bright guys and its a great combo.

FWIW - If I ever left my world and went prop I would have to go Bright for REDI alone.

#19     Dec 9, 2011
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

You are using Redi as a retail client? With who?

#20     Dec 9, 2011