Redi-Plus

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Maverick74, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Mr. Bright....or anyone else out there, how is the pair trading functionality on Redi?

2. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

I used the RediPlus pairs trader a few years ago. I liked it.

3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Thanks Robert.

Don, do you care to chime in?

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Don, I'm worried about you. I'm throwing a softball right over the plate for you to knock out of the park. I don't even see you at the plate! Grab a bat and start swinging!

5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Lol!

Btw Mav, I may be in Chicago soon. Is Giordano's Pizza, or is Lou Malnatti's the better pizza experience?

And picking on Don. Shame!:D :D :D

6. Ah, where do I start my friends, LOL.

We have some pretty robust programs written to the REdi API. Much cheaper than running the Redi "basket" programs. Work really well.

And...you heard it here first... Redi is basically splitting from GS, at least to the poin that they are now going to make themselves available to other traders. Makes sense to me, good, solid, and well supported platform, GS should share it with others.

Don

7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Finally! I thought I was going to have to beat it out of you. :)

What I'm looking for here is, without all the add ons you have Don, if I use their pair trading app right out of the box, do you feel it's sufficient?

And thanks for the scoop on Redi and GS. What does this mean? They are going to be their own separate company?

8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Let me know when you are coming out. I can always go for a pizza. :)

Don use to come out and visit me but he stopped coming. :(

9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Don, is there any online documentation somewhere on Redi that goes over their pair trading functionality?

10. Crispy

Crispy

Yup.

One firm is offering REDI+ clearing PNSN already...

#10     Dec 9, 2011