REDDIT nazis as bad as twitter

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JackMorgan, Jun 3, 2022.

1. They have no problem with illegal and manipulative stock boards though

This for a #metoo comment that was made in jest, and must have triggered a trans in Bangladesh

upload_2022-6-3_16-35-57.png

2. Overnight

Overnight

What was the comment you made?

3. Too heinous to repeat .

Speaking of heinous, Cramer still refers to a profit in stocks as 'the houses money'

what a dick

4. Overnight

Overnight

So on one hand, you disagree with the ban, but on the other hand, you admit that your comment is too foul, even for ET? This is the chit-chat section, dude. Post away.

Stop deflecting your guilt onto Cramer.

Post what you wrote, or close the thread.

5. It was so vile, that I can't even believe the words came from moi.

I will repent

6. Overnight

Overnight

At this point, now, nobody believes you. You realize this, yes? Your thread now has zero value, because what was the point of it. To bash Reddit? To look for absolution on your comment?

I have half a mind to request this thread be closed because it has become one of the most pointless threads ever on this forum that has ever been posted.

You entice people to the thread by showing a screenshot that you got banned from Reddit because you supposedly posted something racy and raunchy.

When we ask you to post what it was that got you into trouble with them, you claim you cannot do so.

This constitutes spam, and an absolute waste of everyone's time. Even in the chit-chat section, this is bad. Because you are not willing to chit-chat about it.

You are claiming that Reddit Nazis are as bad as Twitter, but you provide no evidence of this. Yer claim is FALSE!

7. Now that you've begged, I will most certainly not reveal the abomination. You go to meet your maker, never knowing .

8. Overnight

Overnight

Dude, nobody here is clamoring to get onto Reddit! All we want is the juicy newsbits of why you got banned from the thing! For fuck's sake!

9. [​IMG] Reddit is actually a decent resource, and has many millions of users.

Trust me, you'll never have decent nights sleep again, if I tell you what they blocked me for

10. Overnight

Overnight

I swing trade index futures at the CME. I don't have decent nights' sleep as it is. Give up the goods, man.

#10     Jun 4, 2022