red wine

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by osho67, Jan 10, 2014.

1. I would like to get health benefits of red wine but I cant finish a bottle every day. On the second and third day the taste changes and I donot like this. Is there some product like red wine but it can be stored in the bottle for several days? Thanks

2. SIUYA

SIUYA

goggle - red wine vacuum pump.
    that is probably what you need. (or a healthier thirst :))

3. Arnie

Arnie

4. I have tried the pump but it does not give perfect results.Can you fortify wine with whiskey and increase the alcohol percent so it can last longer. ?

5. Maybe it is the quality of the wines I purchase but I think they improve in flavor on the second day; and the third day the bottle is done. But if you want the flavor to stay the same, go to Walmart and buy the box of wine. Air cannot get in and it will stay good for weeks after opening.

6. Use a red licorice stick as a "straw" to drink the wine. It can "re-store" the altered flavor. :cool:

7. What about the little air that will increase as you consume more wine?

8. You fold the bag and squeeze the air out so there is no "air space" inside the bag of wine before closing the top. (Disclaimer: I do not drink boxed wine). :cool:

9. Stick the cork back in and put it in the fridge. Next day take it out, let it get to room temp them serve. If you are buying decent red wine (ie $20+), you should be able to get 3 or 4 days out of the bottle this way.

#10     Jan 12, 2014