RED ALERT: possible False Flag on June 21st 2012 in Warsaw

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DT-waw, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

In other news...

[​IMG]

#11     Jun 4, 2012
  2. Just The Facts

"The average conspiracy theorist will argue with NASA, Nobel-prize winners and every expert in the world despite having fewer qualifications than the average fry cook.

Conspiracy theorists view logical argument as cheating.

Like pissing fetishes and tentacle rape comics, conspiracy theories are a problem made much worse by the Internet.

Never assume malice when incompetence will do."

An Ego Issue
    Conspiracy theorists divide the world into "Everyone even remotely involved/qualified vs. Me," and decide that they'll win single-handedly. They're like Rambo with bullshit instead of bullets.

They tend to enjoy the ego-boost that comes with thinking of oneself as the only intelligent objector in a world of sheeple.

When the government has to spend billions of dollars shuttling Elvis from Roswell to the Bermuda Triangle and back in black helicopters before you can feel good about yourself, you've got to be pretty tragic.

Conspiracy theorists believe the world is run by schizophrenic shadowy organizations who - despite conspiring with millions in perfect silence - can't resist putting clues in things like major public monuments and every note of currency ever printed. Making the average Batman villain look like Professor Moriarty.

At the last count the world was secretly being run by the Illuminati, Knights Templar, Freemasons, Trilateral commission, New World Order, Skull & Bones society, Bilderberg group, Nine Unknown Men and the ever-popular Jews. It's unknown whether they all vote on various issues or just ask Dan Brown whose turn it is each week. Conspiracy theorists honestly believe that these invisible elites have run thousands of years of history but are incapable of killing someone who lives in a basement and shouts on street corners.

Read more: Conspiracy Theories | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/funny-44-conspiracy-theories/#ixzz1wpz8Iogv

^ Of COURSE they would say that ! They're in on it too !

#12     Jun 4, 2012
  3. Hey... and even if he happens to be right, Warsaw is definitely a city I could live without... Just saying even if does go "boom"... Let's not go to war over it! :p

#13     Jun 4, 2012
  4. DT-waw

DT-waw

Yeah. My ego got such a huge boost. I know something which others dont.
    You stupid sheeple. I'm the most intelligent in the world.
    On your knees, pay, cry, and serve me.

I just dont know why i've put so much information onto public domain.
    Perhaps my ego got too big and its overflowing.
    Such a blissful state.....

#14     Jun 4, 2012

5. u suck.

none of this will ever happen.

even if it did happen exactly as you say, it's coincidence, with no input from you.

remove vaselined hand from penis. try to meet some people, even if it's only another guy carrying around his jar of vaseline.

#15     Jun 4, 2012
  6. Perfect.

#16     Jun 4, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

ROFL

#17     Jun 4, 2012
  8. jem

jem

how come no jane fonda movie predicted 3 mile island.

#18     Jun 4, 2012
  9. TOO FUNNY
    So how's that man made global warming angst and fiscal conservatism ruining the world going for you?

#19     Jun 4, 2012
  10. DT-waw

DT-waw

http://www.infowars.com/poland-rise...a-of-plane-crash-assassination-of-government/

On June 10, Poles planned to mark the April 10, 2010 plane crash that killed then-President Lech Kaczynski and 95 others in Smolensk, Russia. That event could spark tensions, as many of the marchers blame Russia for orchestrating the crash to get rid of Kaczynski, known as a critic of the Kremlin. –Supersport (6/1/12)

All eyes are on Warsaw for Russia-Poland, 12 June, at the new national stadium. Team Russia has chosen to stay at the Hotel Bristol on Krakowskie Przedmiescie next to the Presidential Palace. It’s one of the nicest, most historic hotels in Warsaw, but also the site of near constant protests from people who believe the Russian government orchestrated the 2010 Smolensk plane crash … It could get ugly … –

As reported by an applied scientist, Grzegorz Szuladzinski PhD, an expert of Parliamentary Committee investigating into the Smolensk’s crash, the causes of the crash were explosions at the time of landing approach that started destruction of the aircraft above the ground. – Cleveland Plain Dealer (5/4/12)

“Poland avoided eastern Europe’s worst lending binges. Kaczynski frustrated some of his opponents by being in no rush to head towards the euro party” – Daily Telegraph (12/4/10)

Poland has great ‘fracking’ potential with shale gas reserves … Poland may be sitting on a vast natural resource that could make it energy independent …”Poland is arguably the biggest focus for shale gas in all of Europe,” says Beata Stelmach, Poland’s Deputy Foreign Minister. – CNN (5/28/2012)

_________

Huge shale gas deposits combined with the biggest number of beta males, makes Poland a perfect, easy target for taking over. Russia knows this and USA certainly too.

If you can kill 95 top officials and get away with it, you can also blow up a Stadium with 60,000 people and still the citizens will bow.
    More, you can show it in Coca Cola tv ad weeks before it happens.

#20     Jun 5, 2012