Record of previous logins to my email account???

Discussion in 'Networking and Security' started by WCAG78, Oct 5, 2007.

1. WCAG78

WCAG78

I use Yahoo's free email. Is it possible to check previous logins to my email account? I suspect someone has found out my password and has been reading my emails. Will appreciate any help. Thank.

2. tvgram

tvgram

I was looking to see just that a while ago and there is no way to see when you last logged in, unless it is something very new they added.

The only thing you can do is change your password so that they can't do it again.

3. WCAG78

WCAG78

Thanks for your reply.

I am afraid that if I change my password, they will be able to find it out again :( :( :( . I am pretty sure it has nothing to do with spyware or trojans, and I never write down my password, so if they do know my current password, it must be through other methods.

4. hsmc1970

hsmc1970

You need to be certain not pretty sure that there is no Keyloggers or monitoring software on your machine.

Change your password and if it happens again get your machine checked professionally.

A lot of Anti spyware software will not detect certain programs as they are not in their databases.

Having a Anti-spyware and anti virus solution on your machine does not mean nothing is there.

If it happens again something is on the machine that you downloaded or someone has access to your machine and put it on.

5. hsmc1970

hsmc1970

one other thing I forgot to say if it happens again after the password change put on some monitoring software on the machine to see if others are accessing your machine or account when you are not there it will log time date keystrokes and screenshots for you.