Reconciliation of the soul

Discussion in 'Politics' started by morganist, Jan 26, 2010.

1. jem

jem

it is implicit in all your posts - just because you pretended to jump off the dem ship a week or so ago - does not mean a commie like you gets a free ride. as a collectivist commie you only have one party..

But I will give you a chance..

Do you think the government should pay for abortions? ever? - yes or no?

Since I know you will not answer let me give you your answers...

are you pro abortion -- yes you have argued for it in the past.

are you in favor of the government paying for abortion?

Yes - you are because commies like you want every one to have no conscience.

#31     Jan 28, 2010
  2. I am pro constitutional freedom for women to have the right of privacy...

I am opposed to abortion, as long as the government who would control a woman's right to choice will pay for the cost of health care, education, etc. for a child that a woman is forced to bear...

Now take stupid teenage "commie" talk and blow it out your pie hole toady boy...

#32     Jan 28, 2010
  3. jem

jem

you can take your commie non answers and shove them back in your pie whole.

Your rhetorical tricks don't work here.

I could say I would be in favor of abortion given the existence of fantasy world in which cylons are instantly reborn.

But, you know what your world of perfect womens health care does not exist either - thereby nullifying your answer.

You are so predictable. You are a collectivist commie who hates to be called out on it. You are also a hypocrite. We also know you are a troll. You probably get paid to write this stuff. You are full of shit... but you write well.

zzz-s b.s. answer is below ---

I am pro constitutional freedom for women to have the right of privacy...

I am opposed to abortion, as long as the government who would control a woman's right to choice will pay for the cost of health care, education, etc. for a child that a woman is forced to bear...

Now take stupid teenage "commie" talk and blow it out your pie hole toady boy...

#33     Jan 28, 2010
  4. Stupid is as stupid does...and nobody does stupid better than you...

#34     Jan 28, 2010
  5. jem

jem

I take back my "write well" compliment. That was lame. Your meds kicking in?

#35     Jan 28, 2010
  6. You are so out of your league...

Go back to watching your Dave Del Dotto videos...

#36     Jan 28, 2010
  7. jem

jem

thats pretty good.

#37     Jan 29, 2010
  8. This definition of sin is disfunctional, and won't work. It's impossible to go through purification/sanctification while guilt is made the truth. Innocence is the truth, and the truth is universal, no matter how much this world would prove otherwise. Sin is fundamentally a lie. The lie is cosmic in its proportions. To wit, "the world" ( of time/mass) is a lie. Whatever scenarios seem to happen in time are not any more consequential than the actions of actors on a stage. The actors on the world stage are all co-conspirators, working together to subvert the truth...for a time. One actor murders another. And now we seem to have "proof" that guilt is the truth...instead of innocence. The actors dance back and forth accross the world stage, exchanging roles. The victims become the victimizers, and visa versa, endlessly, in a macabre dance of death. None of it makes any change upon the truth...that innocence applies to all actors, regardless of the roles they have agreed to play. The question each actor needs to ask him/herself is why are they on this stage in the first place? All are equal relative to the insanity that would put them on such a stage in the first place. All actors are equally insane. Their insanity is not the truth. Their insanity does not change the fact that sanity is the truth. Purification is about exchanging insanity for sanity...exchanging lies for truth. Catholic and Protestant definitions of sin are insane and false. Such definitions, if believed, will never allow the believer to be set free by the truth.

#38     Jan 31, 2010
  9. The question each actor needs to ask him/herself is why are they on this stage in the first place?
    --------------------------------

I'm not quite sure but I take acting serious. Never know who's in the audience watching. :cool:

#39     Jan 31, 2010
  10. stu

stu

Ah yes. Good old Actor's ego. Essential.
    For there's no sign an audience ever turned up for the show.

#40     Jan 31, 2010