Recommended Reading

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by JoeF716, Apr 14, 2008.

1. JoeF716

JoeF716

I am looking for some books that really explain futures and how they work. I have looked at the books section of ET and there really aren't many reviews to get a good grasp on how good the book really is.

Thanks, I appreciate it!

2. Check out the recomended reading list on our site www.puretick.com/reading.html

3. Since PureTick has a bad rep profit-wise here, they would not be someone I would go running to for recommendations, frankly.

Amazon.com generally has a good number of reviews on reasonably popular books, as long as they have been around for awhile. Like anywhere, you have to tweeze out shill reviews that seem long on praise and short on detail.

4. Asada

Asada

5. Bad profits?

Alex has the most accurate calls of any room I've been in. I've been over 10. Show me one with better calls and I'll go over there and abandon my position as co-admin.

Geoff

6. Babak

Babak

Asada, re Harris, thanks for the recommendation. On amazon I see there are lots of glowing reviews but I wonder how outdated it is in the fast paced financial world after 6 years of publication.

Here it is on google books

7. What rooms have you been in? I know of one room that has a better record but I want you to post your list before I disclose it.

BTW are you only speaking of rooms that trade YM?

Om mani padme hum.

8. Our trades for the day is posted and updated each night at
    http://www.puretick.com/trkrecord.html

These are not hypothetical trades as most trading rooms are. They are buzzed and alerted in advance in the trading room. Last I checked 82.3% success rate. Ok now post the link to a room with better results and I'll check it out. I'm not immune to more money :)

P.S. Not YM rooms but index futures would be preferred. Making huge gains on stock earnings or news plays are dangerous.

Cajun