Recommended live chat/blog for experienced ES traders?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Syprik, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Syprik

Syprik

Curious, are there any live ES/ER/YM chat rooms or blogs some of you can recommend for experienced index traders?

Would be nice to bounce around ideas intra-day with other traders that have a clue. Tx.

2. Greetings,

Alex just started calling ES trades in our room. There is a free 10 day trial if you wish to check it out.

3. Syprik

Syprik

Thanks for reply, but just looking for a room to bounce ideas off other traders live and pay a minimal fee for the live chat support protocol. Not interested in having others making live calls and such.

4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Click top right corner Chat.
    Click Log in Now.
    Choose Index Futures Room.

You have arrived....

5. Syprik

Syprik

Yeah, found it about an hr ago. Been in ever since. Feel silly for missing that. Some good members active in there that I recognize. Tx

6. I have thought of setting up a live chatroom (with live charts) for traders to exchnage ideas and talk throughout the trade day - may even have the room open some nights when I trade the dax.

I was going to focus on how I use cumulative delta and market profile levels with various futures contracts - CL/ES/ZB etc. Seems like that would be a good way to interact better with other traders during the day. Not sure yet - been thinking about it.

7. There are a few free rooms on PalTalk as well.

8. jack broz..marlin letter..its expensive but the man is well known at the cbot