Recommended Broker for eMini S&P 500 Futures

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by VoodooMMI, Mar 21, 2008.

1. mikey228

mikey228

Look who's talking. YOU sure are on top of things. What are you the hallway monitor? Who's paying you??? You got it all wrong, buddy! Just lay off and let folks communicate. And btw, you know what you can do with your finger, right?

#51     Apr 17, 2008
  2. If you are an active trader your monthly fees with IB will be $0.

#52     Apr 17, 2008
  3. olias

olias

....and wouldn't you know, both of Mikey's posts also touting the greatness of AMP. I caught somebody else from AMP doing the same thing a couple months ago. First 8 posts or whatever were nothing but AMP commercials. Not very clever these guys. I'm guessing Mikey and Miro are the same guy, otherwise how would he know you 'got it all wrong'.

What a joke.

#53     Apr 17, 2008
  4. IB's inactivity fee and quote fee are the same for a total of $10, not each. Make 7 trades per month, and it is waived. Even if you are not trading, quotes for $10 per month, which work with many platforms, is an absolute steal. When I started trading, I paid $800 per month for quotes and my software. Now I pay less than $50.

I have been with IB for years, far before this forum existed, and have hardly ever paid any extra fees. Even receiving cash via ACH is free.

#54     Apr 17, 2008
  5. I've had an account w/ United Futures since 99. My backup accounts have never compared and Ive been through a lot. Their guy Charles knows what traders want and delivers.

#55     Apr 17, 2008
  6. most important. ALWAYS have a backup

#56     Apr 17, 2008