Recommendations: Multi-Asset or Global Futures Trading Platform

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by CPTrader, Jul 17, 2006.

1. ETs,

I'm looking for recommendations on reliable multi-asset class or global futures trading platforms.

Multi-asset platforms should connect to all major futures exchanges in US, Europe & Asia in addition to US, Asian & European Stocks and spot FX.

Global futures platforms should have connections to all the major futures exchanges.

Please exclude IB from the list.

Please share your positive experiences. Also if you wish to provide a negative experience with a platform as a warning, please do so.

Finally, please recommend the best way to get access to the recommended platform. These platforms seem to have non-transparent pricing and delivery options so info on access & pricing would be very helpful. Thanks

Many Thanks!

2. Bump! Anyone with ideas, recommendations?

3. I'm still looking for a reliable platform with access to all or at least 90% of the following exchanges:

CME, ECBOT, EUREX, LIFFE, MONTREAL, IDEM (ITALY), MEFF (SPAIN), EURONEXT NETHERLANDS, MATIFF, IPE, SFE (Sydney, Australia), SGX, HKFE (Hong Kong), OSAKA, TSE (TOKYO), KSE/KOFEX (KOREA), SAFEX (South Africa)

Any platform or broker/FCM recommendations?

Any info on costs, etc?

Please help!! Thanks!

P.S. Please exclude IB from your recommendations.

4. Brownsfan, thx, but T4 only has access to CME & CBOT. The key for me is BROAD access to American, European & Asian exchanges.

5. X Trader from Velocity Futures. I don't know about Asian, but they have Eurex for sure. velocityfutures.com. The most reliable I have seen or heard of. All the big players use it. That should say something.

6. Thx guys, there are many good platforms with access to the Big Four exchnages - CBOT/CME/EUREX/LIFFE.

My dilemma is finding one iwth access to Asia - HKFE, KOREA, SGX, SFE, TSE and to some of the minor European exchnages - MATIFF, EURONEXT NETHERLANDS, IDEM, MEFF.

Can any one recommend a reliable platform with TRUE GLOBAL EXCHANGE ACCESS??

7. IB with TWS, but then you just lost reliability IMO. Good luck. The rest of the research is up to you. Unsubscribing.

8. KS96

KS96

CPTrader, did you find any?

dandxg, who are those "big players" that use Velocity Futures? I find it hard to believe. Accounts are uninsured.

9. Have a look at www.saxobank.com BUT
    they don't accept US citizens.
    Just open an offshore company and
    you can trade with them.

#10     Sep 8, 2006