Recommendation for Forex broker?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Saltynuts, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Oghmaron

Oghmaron

Indeed, you can choose several brokers for yourself and start working with them, or decide on one - this is everyone's business.

#41     Jun 7, 2021
    maiimli likes this.
  2. Erisus

Erisus

The conditions offered by brokers should be clear and transparent.

#42     Jun 7, 2021
  3. Marvini

Marvini

There should be no hidden commissions from the broker, as well as problems with the withdrawal of funds, I'm all down the drain, really the highlights.

#43     Jun 8, 2021
  4. kroxobor

kroxobor

Choose brokers that are properly regulated (FCA, ASIC) and have fast execution below 300 ms because it is very important for scalping

#44     Jun 9, 2021
  5. maiimli

maiimli

Fxview can be a good choice. Spreads start from 0.1 pips and commission from $1 per $100,000 each side. Give the demo account a try. I believe that’ll give you a better picture.

#45     Jun 10, 2021
  6. For a scalper like me brokers like hankotrade serve well because of lower spreads and commissions.

#46     Jun 17, 2021
  7. generally right now most of the brokers are not allowing scalping and hedging in their platform , as a result they fall a great trouble when choosing a broker.

#47     Jun 18, 2021
  8. Ytintod

Ytintod

@Ahmed Solaiman Really ? could name us few , so that we know which broker to approach and which not . I mean scalping and hedging are two of the most used strategies by seasoned traders and if they aren't being allowed by some brokers then we should know about them so that our time is saved .

#48     Sep 20, 2021
  9. @dicercast could you please share the link with me , so that I could get more info about them. I am looking for such a broker.

#49     Sep 20, 2021
  10. I recommend trading with FP Markets, an ASIC broker. They have a minimum opening balance of $100AUD, with some of the lowest spreads and commission costs than any other ecn brokers.

#50     Nov 8, 2021