Recommendation for Forex broker?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Saltynuts, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Kajir

Kajir

One of the main points to pay attention to is, of course, the payment system.

#31     May 12, 2021
  2. Stehan

Stehan

A good broker should be as open as possible and have enough resources for trading.

#32     May 14, 2021
  3. Ekolpok

Ekolpok

When choosing a broker, do not act spontaneously, study everything very carefully in order not to be mistaken.

#33     May 16, 2021
  4. Ishnge

Ishnge

You should study the entire history of the work of a particular broker. The duration of his work in this field of activity is of great importance, so I chose Expertoption and I am satisfied.

#34     May 16, 2021
  5. Dugrel

Dugrel

When a broker has a lot of functions for trading and inviting just for the client, then he really inspires confidence.

#35     May 18, 2021
  6. Vettel5

Vettel5

What kind of broker are you looking for? If your a scalper looking for a suitable broker, I suggest my broker FP Markets because of lower slippage and when trading with EURUSD, the spreads start lower at 0 pips for most parts of the day.

#36     May 20, 2021
  7. Cesiuko

Cesiuko

You can choose a broker based on what type of trade you will be doing, or you can choose a broker that provides a variety of conditions, and you can choose the most suitable options for yourself.

#37     May 21, 2021
  8. Goreseno

Goreseno

It seems to me that the fastest and most reliable way to find out information about a broker is just to go to him and try to trade.

#38     May 23, 2021
  9. Adler

Adler

I suggest trading with a couple of brokers like CMC and FP Markets. These two brokers offer some of the lowest spreads with good trading conditions.

Especially FP Markets because I use EURUSD, which is highly volatile, and FP markets spreads are even stable during high volatile market movements.

#39     May 25, 2021
  10. Thanag

Thanag

It is advisable to choose a broker with a good reputation

#40     Jun 4, 2021