Recommendation for Forex broker?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Saltynuts, Feb 26, 2021.

1. El Trado

El Trado

Depends on time of day, instrument and if you have an account of above $100 000.

However, their base spreads are shown here: https://www1.oanda.com/forex-trading/markets/live

However, they will vary depending on if you look at the page when the liquidity is good (US markets open) or not (mostly asian market hours)

#21     Apr 9, 2021
  2. Kajir

Kajir

Choosing a broker, we are based on criteria that are generally available, but we also need to pay attention to small nuances.

#22     Apr 9, 2021
  3. Stehan

Stehan

Pay attention to how the managers work with you and how much they are ready to cooperate.

#23     Apr 12, 2021
  4. Keep searching. You will find your perfect broker soon.

#24     Apr 19, 2021
  5. Rakevich

Rakevich

Despite all the advice, I probably work best with advice from those you know.

#25     Apr 19, 2021
  6. If it's tight spreads you are looking for in a broker, I suggest FP Markets. I currently trade with its raw account, the spreads average around 0.3 pips or lower, and it is stable even at high volatile market movements.

#26     May 6, 2021
  7. Alsafym

Alsafym

The broker is reliable and safe, one that does not hide information about, makes it possible to fully understand all the conditions for the client.

#27     May 10, 2021
  8. Oghmaron

Oghmaron

I was satisfied with the options offered by the broker Amarkest, this is a spread of 0.2 pips

#28     May 10, 2021
  9. Turnkey forex is also good. Been using them for years now and quite satisfied with their Ecn account.

#29     May 11, 2021
  10. Marvini

Marvini

In principle, this is a pretty good option in order to get used to this market.

#30     May 11, 2021