Recommendation for Forex broker?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Saltynuts, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Well maybe you’ve had a bad experience, you should go for regulated ECN brokers after spending a few hours or even days researching online. There are regulatory bodies for each country and if our broker is a member of any of it, you can be sure of trading with a reliable broker.

#11     Mar 11, 2021
  2. senumouv

senumouv

Absolutely true. I also look out at the deposit and withdrawal policies of the brokers. Like xm has so far topped the charts for making the procedure hassle-free. You have to remember that they’re holding your profits to help you trade better the next time.

#12     Mar 11, 2021
  3. outhoe

outhoe

Is there any minimum deposit fee we have to pay to the broker?

#13     Mar 11, 2021
  4. right now its difficult to recommend at any broker without using practically , because so many brokers are right now in online and most of them are found to be scam.

#14     Mar 12, 2021
  5. senumouv

senumouv

Obviously. How do you expect to start an account without depositing any amount? The ideal part however is that with brokers like fxview, xm, you can start trading with a minimum deposit of $10 or less.

#15     Mar 12, 2021
  6. El Trado

El Trado

Many brokers give you full access without any deposit. The. You can papertrade until you actually finds a strategy that works for you

#16     Mar 13, 2021
  7. Logan15

Logan15

I recommend trading with FP Markets. It is an ASIC regulated broker currently in the forex business for over a decade and has an offshore license with St.Vincent.

Spreads are tight, and slippage charged are lower compared to other similar brokers.

#17     Mar 13, 2021
  8. Esha.J

Esha.J

I am very much satisfied with the excellent service and offerings that the LMFX broker gives. Highly recommended.

#18     Apr 7, 2021
  9. the broker is a very sensitive issue , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

#19     Apr 8, 2021
  10. Great, can you tell me what spread they use?

#20     Apr 8, 2021