recognize “SUPER BOOK DLS TRADERS” from Bank/CC statements?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by AlmostGotIt, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Yo thanks Daal,

it was super book deals... but it was actually traderslibrary.com, I’ve been told they are the same company. I bought a bundle pack of books and videos from them a long time ago... I think the only reason I bought it all was because it was a ton of stuff bundled up for a really low price... ended up being a pile of garbage that I would probably burn if it wasn’t such a waste of lighter fluid. Apparently I subscribed to “Smart Trade Digest” when I made my purchase, have no idea what it is though, I haven’t received anything... maybe its sitting in my email’s spam filter folder.

Watch out for those pesky check boxes when you order stuff, like those “receive a free copy of the wall street journal” type promotions... or better yet, don’t order stuff... its all trash anyway. It was like this “12 Indicators that really works!” garbage from some guy who obviously cant trade... and then some ETF tactics video where some guy showed that you could out perform the S&P by a few measly percent if you rotate ETFs every three months by relative % performance, idiot probably has you buying everything at the high anyway... and some crappy intro-book on Eliot Wave, you see, it goes 12345ABC, wow really? Thanks for the tip! ...and describing the rest of it is a waste of time.

What a waste of money, stupid monthly charge has already doubled what I ended up paying for the trash in the first place... thanks for the free copy of investors business daily, fucking bastards...

#11     Mar 16, 2008
  2. gfr437

gfr437

I don't know who these guys are, but they somehow got my debit card number and charged $55.07 to my checking account.

3 days letters they made a "debit card refund" to my checking account for $55.07.

I suppose I should be glad, they returned my money. However, I really don't know how they got my debit card number to begin with, as I have never done business with them! I only found out about it because my bank sent me a notice of the deposit!

I've cancelled my debit card, but I have to wonder how many other accounts they hit in order to earn 3 days worth of interest.

:mad: :mad:

I'd be glad to hear from anyone who has had this kind of think happen from this company name "Super Book Deals Traders" or "Super Book Dls Traders" or
    "Super Book Dls T"

Just reply to this thread...and I'll get email.

#12     Aug 19, 2008
  3. trendo

trendo

I second that. Even if you cancel before a certain date, the sleaze bags will tell you that your cancellation isn't effective until you receive confirmation from them. Lo and behold, they send you confirmation after your trial period. Another sleazy tactic is requiring that you use their website to cancel, so you don't have an email record of when you canceled.
    Once in a while you might run across an ethical company that doesn't make you give credit card info, so if you don't do anything by the end of your free trial, service is automatically canceled. That was my experience with Sierra Charts and dtn.iq

#13     Aug 19, 2008