Recession Sparks Global Shoplifting Spree

Discussion in 'Economics' started by WallStWhizKid, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Rationalize all you want... 2 wrongs still don't make a right.

The victim in the shoplifting CRIME likely had nothing to do with any of YOUR perceived problems... satisfying your "sense of justice" on the WRONG party is wrong, wrong, wrong.. regardless.

#11     Nov 12, 2009
  2. are you like, reading impaired? what part of 'i'm not saying I excuse this or plan to join them' didnt you get?

#12     Nov 12, 2009
  3. Something is VERY wrong with a society that puts someone in jail for stealing meat for dinner while letting crooks in government and wall st. steal millions and get away with it & be portrayed as "smart". Well, at least smart at conning others, they are.

If the situation doesn't change those at the top will soon see the masses coming after their asses. No army, police or "security" can stop it then!

#13     Nov 12, 2009
  4. Wouldn't mind that...Personally, I'd like to see all the Republiclown and DemoCrap bastards run out of town on a rail... and replace by a "LIMITED.. Constitutional Government"... as the Founding Fathers tried to establish for us.....

#14     Nov 12, 2009
  5. know what limited constitutional government as the Founding Fathers tried to establish and the easter bunny have in common?

they're both a fairy tale

at least since 1913, anyway

and arguably, since 1861

#15     Nov 12, 2009
  6. Apparently "limited Constitutional government" is now... but it wasn't always that way.

When the Second Revolution comes, perhaps you'll see things differently...

I know, I know... sometimes you just have to accept what the world shoves up your ass (like, Obama-mania?)... but you don't have to be smiling about it...

#16     Nov 12, 2009
  7. Lethn

Lethn

I seriously want to either see some of the army and police have the balls to arrest these scumbags already, not the thieves obviously but the government. If these people aren't charged for their crimes everyone's going to go fucking medieval on their asses and grab a weapon.

This is what I like about the idea of Monarchism and Dictatorships. There are no illusions and people don't get lulled into complacency, they just lob the head off a leader that crosses them enough times.

We're under a dictatorship government right now and the millions of idiots underneath it just can't seem to understand that.

#17     Nov 12, 2009
  8. "Can't see it?"... Hell, they're still holding out their hands.... wait for the Obama-promised "free ice cream"... :mad: :mad:

#18     Nov 12, 2009
  9. sosueme

sosueme

But wouldn't that require courage and conviction, the very two things missing in US society.

#19     Nov 12, 2009
  10. there's 2 Americas

there's the european ancestored middle class that was in the country before 1930 (maybe about 170 million) , and there's the blacks, hispanics, illegal aliens, and guest workers from all parts of the 3rd world since 1965 - all alligned with the elite overlords that have always been at odds with the prior mentioned group

the first group doesnt have their hand out (well, most anyway), they have their hands over their pockets

there's a civil war going on - maybe a 'cold' civil war - been going on for decades, getting hotter every day. and unlike all wars before, this is the war where we actually DO lose everything

but it's very real

#20     Nov 12, 2009