Recent Sightings

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nolan-Vinny-Sam, May 19, 2004.

1. lol Mav yer too funny:)

DO you mean to say bubba's lies and impeachment about the blowjob with that fatso, resulted in Kosovo, Somalia wars???:confused: :confused:

ahahahaha keep on posting :D:D:D

#11     May 19, 2004
  2. #12     May 19, 2004
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, they were distractions to cover up his infidelities.

#13     May 19, 2004

4. yep
    BAGHDAD, Iraq - A U.S. helicopter fired on a wedding party early Wednesday in western Iraq

they really love us now!!!!! I bet they are wanting more of us with open arms....

:(:(:(:(

#14     May 19, 2004
  5. yeah, wolfowitz's flower-throwing parades, any day now....

#15     May 19, 2004
  6. Are you fuckin serious man? It is an insult to all the vets who served in those wars to compare them with Iraq...

#16     May 19, 2004
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yo Joey, wrong thread. Check out the ES scalping thread.

#17     May 19, 2004
  8. I don't scalp index futures so that thread dosen't interest me in the least. While I don't like to engage in discusions regarding religion and politics on ET, it certainly does not mean I am ignorant on such matters or "apethetic" as you once labled me, but if you don't want to elaborate on what you posted then thats fine -- I'll move on...

#18     May 19, 2004
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Actually Joey, that thread was pertaining to all futures traders, scalpers, system traders and everything inbetween. I just figured you would take an interest since Nitro had some remarks about you. Anyway, carry on.

#19     May 19, 2004
  10. Pabst

Pabst

Of course the irony of Waggies *ahem* I mean NVS's thread starting photo of L.A. "motorists" is that California's love of fossil burning fuel is reason numero duo why we're trying to stabalize the Mid East in the first place.

#20     May 19, 2004