Recent heat spike unlike anything in 11,000 years

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, Mar 8, 2013.

1. So only AGW and not other sources of heating concern you?

I mean I just don't understand what appears to be/drives your sophomoric myopia on the issue .

Quite frankly you appear obsessed and I do mean that in the clinical sense.

#21     Mar 8, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

You are such a fool, FC. It is laughable. I would be happy to jump on the AGW bandwagon if the facts supported it. But, sadly, they don't. It's obvious that the climate is out of our control. You are just crazy stupid.

It looks very much like the next move is going to be cooler. All you have to do is look at the facts. But you are just too blind and stupid.

It's too bad you are such a foolish moron. :p

#22     Mar 8, 2013
  3. I for one am damn glad he's gone . His constant spam denigrating anything christian except where it endorsed leftist bs was as unwelcome as pond scum.

good riddance, hopefully he's gone on to where all the smug devout atheists go.

#23     Mar 8, 2013
  4. This is how fucking dumb you are. You don't think raising a dominant greenhouse gas like CO2 would cause the temps to rise. That's just fucking dumb. Like lobotomy level dumb. Is it something in the air of Texas that makes so many dumb fucks down there?

#24     Mar 9, 2013
  5. You sound worked up. Maybe you should give your brother a call and see if he can relieve some stress.

#25     Mar 9, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL

#26     Mar 9, 2013
  7. Why did you admit to having sex with your father? Did you think it would make you more interesting? Because you are still the moronic turd that you always were. Fuck you asshole. Why don't you kill yourself and do the world a favor and remove your carbon footprint because you are not worth the piece of shit that was used for your brain. On ignore.

#27     Mar 9, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

He didn't you on the other hand implied having engaged in "experimental" sex with your gay brother.
    Better get yourself an industrial strength chastity belt there denner.
    Obviously you're unaware of just how many here think exactly the same of you
    According to several of your own left wing nuts this officially makes you a "coward".

#28     Mar 9, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

Ha ha ha ha ha. I see you got yourself all worked up trying to defend your CO2 bullshit. Maybe you should put your head in the toilet and flush. It might clear your mind so you can think for a change.

So, denner called you out on your claim and you go all bat-shit over it? That's what happens when you defend flawed science.

You need to take you dick out of your brother's asshole and wake up to the reality that AGW doesn't exist, moron.

#29     Mar 9, 2013
  10. And you need to take your head out of your mothers infested cunt and get some air. Because obviously your brain got damaged from lack of oxygen or something. Only an brain dead idiot would deny AGW as you do. Are all Texas rednecks as stupid as you are?

What part of 35% increase in a greenhouse gas due to man do you not get shit-for-brains? Do you TRY to be so fucking stupid? Or does just come from being a right-wing Texas redneck asshole?

#30     Mar 9, 2013