Recent college lost in the world of trading!

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Tuneman, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Surdo

Surdo

It is uncalled for to curse at the poor kid, what's wrong with nicely F_cking telling him to "Search"?

#11     Oct 6, 2006

2. So let's say I do search and then I still want to write the post so I can get more answers . . am I allowed to then?

or once a topic is covered that's it?

#12     Oct 6, 2006
  3. Well if you HAD done a search, then you would have specific and unique questions, as well as a base of knowledge.

You do not even have to do a search, just browse the career trader forum. The observation from how many threads are just like yours should give you something to think about.

#13     Oct 6, 2006
  4. Kudos to Hydro. :D

#14     Oct 6, 2006
  5. Thanks for your fucking two cents. Heres your....

[​IMG]

#15     Oct 6, 2006
  6. If I want to post something. . .then I'm, or whoever else is going to post it. THe point I'm trying to make is that it's easier to start a new thread than as compared sifting through millions of other posts.

#16     Oct 6, 2006
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

I can always tell when long weekend begin :)

#17     Oct 6, 2006
  8. ... ain't that the truth, talk about letting off steam!!!

Hey youngblood, you see how it is now. There's plenty to get from here, but you might have to get a shovel ...:p

Best Regards,

JJ

#18     Oct 6, 2006
  9. No, you show some evidence of having searched, of having used your own initiative to find some answers instead of expecting others to spoonfeed you them. It's just standard netiquette.

#19     Oct 6, 2006
  10. Surdo

Surdo

• pile.jpg
      File size:
      131.6 KB
      Views:
    #20     Oct 6, 2006