Rebound coming soon

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Mar 17, 2008.

1. There is not enough compressed downside volume. The volume is weak and the SPX and DIA chart doesn't show enough intra-day compression. I suspect there will be a huge surge in a an hour or so. Good time to go long now if you're a daytrader or whatever. Cover any short profit now.

2. Thanks for the sage advise. You are the only person worth listening to on this entire site.

3. sabunabu

sabunabu

Huh?

4. Nice 60 point rebound on dow...

5. ABAX

ABAX

Hi everybody,

I'm posting from Paris in France and would like to know what's your time now. May be strange but I saw your posts with following date and time.
    03-17-08 07:40 PM

Thanks

6. Looks like the dow is gonna close green today. Only down 60 points for an intraday gain of 100 points. I don't fail.

7. it was a good call and if you were a respected member i'd chalk it up to skill, but since you are a cheerleader, it can only be chalked up to pure luck.

8. Knew this was another thread by the king of losing money just by reading the Topic title :D

9. gobar

gobar

now its the time to take profit...

we r going lower from 2.30 till 4.00

10. Nasdaq down 2%, S&P down 1.4%. Who really measures any performance by the dow? Ah nevermind.

#10     Mar 17, 2008