Rebecca Darst........

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by flytiger, Jul 28, 2008.

1. I've never seen her before. She is great. Not too hard to look at either. How long before she takes Najarian's spot on Fast Money? He is almost totally useless.

#11     Jul 28, 2008
  2. notice, they never let Ratigan near Henry Paulson. It' d have to be a mini - series.

'Tune in next week, when Hank finishes a sentence."

#12     Jul 28, 2008
  3. He is totally useless.

No matter what position he puts on, no matter how wrong his call, he ALWAYS makes money or at worst breaks even because he was "hedged with options".

Finerman is battling Cramer as the worst stock picker on CNBC.

The bald guy never likes anything. To him, any stock above a 7 P/E is way too expensive.

Adami is always waiting for a pullback (that comes only after another 30% runup).

The emerging markets guy was bullish on China, Turkey, India, Russia, and Brazil...even as those markets were freefalling.

Awful show, just awful.

#13     Jul 28, 2008
  4. You don't like people screaming over each other, with a guy with a speech impediment as a moderater?

The bad picks are just a bonus.

So much could be done. Now, I'm seeing that shill prick Richard Baker, who couldn't steal enough as a Congressman, sticking up for hedgefunds.

#14     Jul 29, 2008
  5. I think the show has gone downhill tremendously. Losing Eric Bolling was huge. Adami is a great fade, so I can't say he is useless. I actually like Finnerman. She makes mistakes, but she also has her share of homeruns. For example, she warned people off hedge fund IPOs and she was a loud LEH short. Najarian doesn't add much, in my view. Neither does the foreign markets guy with the great hair. It's almost like there is direct but negative correlation to how arrogant they are and their reliability.

Really, I have to question a show which seems to put so much emphasis on hair or the total lack thereof. This is trading, not politics, where great hair is obviously a necessity.

#15     Jul 29, 2008
  6. If Rebecca Darst was on the show though, I think I would make an effort to watch it. That chick rocks. Plus, she has good if not great hair.

#16     Jul 29, 2008