Rebecca Darst........

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by flytiger, Jul 28, 2008.

1. needs to lay off the caffeine. Whew! Smart girl, but she could talk a buzzard off a gut wagon.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I've thought exactly the same thing many times. You would think some of her buddies would politely mention it to her.

3. I still like watching her. She's has to be top drawer, or she couldn't get on TV.

I'm sure she's teased mercilessly about it, Certainly separates her from the rest.

4. seadog

seadog

Pictures? Who is she?

5. http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=805987227

You have to listen to it to understand. She doesn't listen. She 'waits'. Watch the expression on her face as Burnett frames a scripted question. I don't even know what the hell she's talking about. Not that I don't understand options. I was a principal. I just watch her and marvel that a woman can talk that fast. She's like a sprinter waiting for the starter pistol.

And I have to tell you. I wait for her spots. I love watching her. We need to start a fan club.

6. seadog

seadog

Ahhh! The options girl. How much coffee does she drink to get to that hyperness? Or is it nerves?
    What a buzz.

7. If we could get her to pose for Playboy, she could be , Ms. September 05 strike.

http://www.instantrimshot.com

That's funny right there. You don't think that's funny, you need to go to Yahoo Chat.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't do options any more but if I did Darst and that bald guy with the pony tail would probably be worth listening to.

9. She speaks a mile-a-minute and is super hyper - - - but very knowledgeable.

Anyone interested in trading options needs to focus on "implied volatility" vs "
    historic volatility". If you don't, you can wind-up overpaying for an option because it was all pumped-up with "vol". Even with a corresponding move in the underlying equity, you could very well still be left "holding the bag".

She highlights that, and that's a GOOD thing.

:cool:

10. Arnie

Arnie

Yes. She's a mile ahead of them. You can tell she is almost imptient waiting for them to finish the damn question.

Can you imagine Dillion Ratigan asking her a question?

#10     Jul 28, 2008