Reaver's incursion

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by geox, Oct 13, 2007.

1. GEOX HAS A MAN CRUSH ON MYSELF AND REAVER. THIS THREAD JUST VERIFIES THIS CONCLUSION ONCE AGAIN.

Geo, get a life brother. This is just funny now. You spend your time here wondering what Reaver and myself are doing, you send me a PM asking for my personal phone number and email address and then stalk us over at TL!!!

Is there such thing as an 'e-restraining order'?

This guy is seriously in love with Reaver and myself.

I know this will disappoint you, but I don't play for that team. Sorry geo, back to the drawing board for you. Maybe there's some others at TL you can now stalk...

Unbelievable.

#11     Oct 14, 2007
  2. THANK YOU.

SOMEONE WITH A LITTLE COMMON SENSE AROUND HERE.

TL is a great forum and I suggest you visit it if you are looking for a great community built on sharing. Unfortunately for those that spam for vendors, they will not be tolerated and then have to come over to ET and attempt to spam their wares here. And in the process, some of them fall in love with other members.... Such a sad story, but I can't blame geox for having a man crush on me.

:D

#12     Oct 14, 2007
  3. LOL, geox did say you were pretty handsome! HAHAHA!

Don't worry Brownsfan, this guy is bagged and tagged.

#13     Oct 15, 2007
  4. Lets here it for all the people here on ET and other forums that post useful trading ideas for free ! No need to pay thousands to vendors who can't and don't trade...

They're just jealous that they can't make money in the markets and want you to buy re-package ideas.

Trade with passion

Bruce

#14     Oct 15, 2007
  5. LOL yeah that really ticks the snake-oil salesmen off....giving something away that is more high quality than what they are trying to sell.

#15     Oct 15, 2007
  6. Reaver,
    The "ZZzzWho" people will only respect you if you charge $6000 for people to subscribe to your new "ReaverZoo".... (he he he..)

#16     Oct 15, 2007
  7. LOL hahaha

Yeah the Trading Zzzzwho is quite picky about whom they respect, you have to at least charge $4-5000 to even get to sit at the cool lunch table with them...but you charge $6K and you're in!

#17     Oct 15, 2007
  8. Looks like Traders "ZZzzWho" must have a special going on this month with "free cyber-stalking"....

#18     Oct 15, 2007