Reaver's incursion

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by geox, Oct 13, 2007.

1. geox

geox

2. I don't know about "people" but it works for me..much more to it than I mentioned....please see the multiple disclaimers associated stating that I am in no way attempting to teach anyone my method or give away my edge.

Oh, and it's free...no chat room though.

Thanks for the publicity.

No magic zoo lines, but hey I try.

3. By the way Mr Wharton degree helicopter trader man...please explain to the crowd how I am wrong in my studies.

Nope, it's not a system, and it's not something I am going to teach...I use an entirely different data source to base my trades on...and probably not many people would want to trade my method...I am not the best person to learn from by any means..I have only been doing it 2 years.

But please, since you run a vendor chat room teaching others to trade..please discredit my opinions.

Of course, in the end I don't care how many people don't think it's feasible.

This is merely an academic interest I had since it gives me a chance to call you out since you obviously must be a HUGE trader running a $6000 chat room and all.

I am waiting. Don't run and hide now.

4. I don't think anyone at ET really gives a shit how I trade...not sure what you're attempting to accomplish. lol

Is that supposed to be embarrassing? LOL if I were embarrassed of it I wouldn't have posted it on a public forum. I encourage you to read the entire thread before making silly statements in the future.

Hell, at least I am willing to talk about my trading...all you do is spam forums and talk about how good the Trading Zoo chat room is.

Like I said, show me where I am wrong or using psychobabble (do you know what term means?).

Or...you could just STFU...that would be okay too.

geox-paid shill/spammer for The Trading Who?

The trading zzzzzzzzz..ooh

5. Just ignore people...
    That have NOT made millions of dollars trading...
    But, instead, have thousands of posts in Sleazy Net Chat Rooms.

6. spinoza

spinoza

geox,
    That link shows reaver as a guy just trying to share ideas with people, and trying to generate a constructive discussion about specific trading methods/ideas.

Thanks for link! This sort of thing should be encouraged; he does not act like some vendor trying to market some BS product.

7. geox

geox

I wonder why he didn't post it here himself? Hummm.

8. geox

geox

Quantplus, Reaver has almost 1200 posts if you combine his TradersLab stuff with the ones here. Unreal isn't it?

9. Thanks Spinoza, I don't know why just because I am engaging in a totally free discussion about trading it strikes such a nerve with a vendor...oh wait..yes I do. Nevermind. lol

10. Ain't it the truth QuantPlus. I'll never sell anything to do with my edge or trading for that matter, and I am not even saying my ideas are worth selling in the first place! lol

Just trying to have a proactive discussion about trading for those interested....unheard of on a trading forum! lol

#10     Oct 14, 2007