Reaver--guilty or innocent?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by carcanaques, Feb 25, 2008.

1. hahahaha yeah good point maxpi. Thanks for the heads up.
    :p

#21     Feb 25, 2008
  2. Correct maxpi. It is about the Feds, the laws and rules that we all agree to abide by here in America. Unfortunately for the Reavers of the world, the little guy gets caught and pays the price while the big boys get a presidential pardon.

But how stupid is it to admit and brag on a public forum that you pulled one over on the Feds? Maybe this kid has a death wish or gets a high from flirting with danger.

I really hope he doesn't get into trouble over this. What was he thinking?

#22     Feb 25, 2008
  3. Hey Reaver, some people don't know how to mind there own business do they. That dude doesn't know anything about the feds. I know a guy who was working in Russia and brought back illegal copies of autocad and all sorts of software for his business use and sold it too. He got turned in to the FBI and they basically told the guy turning him in to mind his own business, they weren't interested in petty personal arguments.

#23     Feb 25, 2008
  4. Exactly, funny thing is I never even broke the law, and second thing is that they don't give a damn anyway. It would cost more to investigate. Then I'd just show them the paperwork and they'd be on their merry way after wasting more taxpayer money on the likes of carcanaques. LOL

#24     Feb 25, 2008
  5. The most annoying thing about your idiotic posts carc is that you keep saying "I hope he doesn't get into trouble" yet we all know that's simply not true.

Stop pretending to be compassionate when you are just a fat, lazy POS that has nothing better to do with his time than 1) start a thread like this and 2) make these silly phone calls.

Back again to the point of getting a life. I suggest starting a trading zoo foundation with your other shills and donate back to the trading community. Maybe start a trading zoo shill book of the month club where you give away a book to an up & coming trader! Or how about a trading zoo where are they now piece where you profile all the many traders that have lost money following the pathetic trading zoo service. You could start at least one thread a day with that idea!! Move on to something more constructive there carc!

:D

#25     Feb 25, 2008
  6. :p :p :p :p :p

Good to see you alive and kicking brownsfan! How's everything been?

P.S. hmmmm doesn't this guy remind you of geox and 0two50in2? gee, I wonder if he's the same person?? :confused:

#26     Feb 26, 2008
  7. That's not what the Feds told me bigarrow. On the contrary, they seemed quite interested in listening to what I had to tell them and assured me it was worthy of an investigation. They have ZERO tolerance for things of this nature.

#27     Feb 26, 2008
  8. buylo

buylo

Boy with all this bantering, no one has even cast a vote:

Reaver - Innocent.

What say you?

I doubt the Feds will even listen to a Frenchman if you call them. He just seems pissed off that Reaver is so gosh darn quick and good and pulling the shill alarm.

#28     Feb 26, 2008
  9. r-in

r-in

crackednuts , or whatever your anonymous name, I say, just based on what is posted here, that if this were to cause Reaver to end up spending any money to protect himself, that in the end you would be getting to pay his legal bills and possibly lost income having to deal with your b.s.. In other words the feds don't really give a crap, if you actually did contact them, and you may end up pushing your stupidity too far.

#29     Feb 26, 2008
  10. Don't take my word for it, call yourself (888-442-4551). But make sure you describe the situation accurately and send an email with the smoking gun link that quotes Reaver.

That's all us honest folks can do. Report the bad guys to the authorities and hope they do their jobs once it's out of our hands.

#30     Feb 26, 2008