Reaver--guilty or innocent?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by carcanaques, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Thanks LH.

He's just one of the Trading Zoo crowd and he got his feelings hurt when he got slammed by me for shilling and making up false testimony from a broker at Mirus. ha ha

He doesn't know what he's even talking about.

#11     Feb 25, 2008
  2. Hey brownsfan, good to hear from you man. That's geox, by the way. I called that one a long time ago at TL. Guy's a clown.

#12     Feb 25, 2008
  3. haha ha:p

Okey doke, since you once again have put your foot in your mouth...allow me to show you the err of your ways:

This is the original post you quoted from me when you started the thread:

Actually, the GI Bill is $1200/mo and I signed up for online classes at a community college that my wife did for me, and I put the GI Bill income (which is an extra $900 or so a month after the tuition) into my trading account.

Pretty good idea to me.

Now if you would spend a moment or two actually reading this post and thinking it through, you would notice a few glaring errors in your accusation.

The first one is that in order to receive GI Bill money you have to be enrolled in college. It is paid out on a monthly basis, so long as you are enrolled. So, by definition I was legally enrolled in school. and it was approved by the VA.

Secondly, the VA pays out a certain amount each month, at the time it was about $1200/mo for up to 36 months. My tuition averaged out to about $300 a month.

So, are you with me so far carcanaqeus? I receive a monthly payout from the VA so long as I am enrolled in college. I am only spending about $300 of the $1200 each month. The rest is my money to spend as I see fit. That would equate to about $900 a month extra income. Not that much, but it's helpful when you're getting started up.

Thing is, the VA allows for the extra money for incidentals and things of the sort. Give them a call. See what they say.

Stop making a fool of yourself.

P.S. Did you know that we have to contribute our own money into the MGIB while we are active?

You are making yourself look like an idiot even more than you have already.

Thank you for this opportunity to show how stupid you are.

Carry on selling your Trading Zoo wares and leave the intellectual stuff for the adults. Thanks for coming out.

#13     Feb 25, 2008
  4. I do have quite a lot free time since I'm usually done trading at 10:00 am EST. This Reaver affair won't take much time, just a few phone calls. Thanks for your concern.

As I said, I truly hope Reaver did everything within the guidlines and nothing bad comes of this for him.

#14     Feb 25, 2008
  5. And by the way, we pay taxes in the military too, so where does that leave us? Have a good one. Come up with someone of substance before you make yourself look foolish again. For your sake.

Later Trading Zoo troll.

#15     Feb 25, 2008
  6. Yeah I bet the VA has me listed under Reaver over there too.

Go make a few quick calls. Falsely reporting crimes is illegal as well. Especially when it's in the context as it is here and it can be shown you are trying to stir up trouble.

Oh well, go ahead though, have fun! Thanks again for this opportunity to make you look stupid.

#16     Feb 25, 2008
  7. You're just mad because Reaver outed you as a shill. :D

Great job Reaver. Thanks for serving our country and thanks for helping to keep ET free from shills, trolls, and snake oilers.

#17     Feb 25, 2008
  8. Reaver, I know you're upset by this but I don't think it's beneficial for you to defend yourself here in the court of ET opinion. If you haven't done anything wrong, then you have no worries, so save your breath.

Trying to convince me of your innocence is unproductive, young man.

And don't worry if the authorities know you as Reaver. If they want to find you, they will. In cyberspace, no one has privacy. Didn't you know that?

#18     Feb 25, 2008
  9. You said it LH! ha ha ha

#19     Feb 25, 2008
  10. maxpi

maxpi

Yeah Reeve, watch it buddy, God and carcanaques are both watching you now, it's not just about "God and the age of grace" [and not reporting babysitting/lawn work money to the IRS] anymore, it's about the Feds baby...... all you sinners get caught sooner or later, don't you know that?

#20     Feb 25, 2008