Reasons to be bullish

Discussion in 'Trading' started by noddyboy, Jul 22, 2009.

1. noddyboy

noddyboy

We are above the 50,200,252 DMA
    The 50 DMA has crossed the 200 DMA
    Banking crisis is over
    VIX is at 23

2. BHAAAABABHAAAYABABABAH:D

That was funny.:D
    :D :D :D :D :D

3. wolfab82

wolfab82

Bull Crap...Tech bull has balls, nice run up until reality hits. I say buy Tech, sell rest of market.

Todays double top is scary to me, on the Dow that is. Lets see how the rest of the week goes. I say super BULL and BUY if we break 8910 on Dow futures...If we dont break that by September...womp womp womp...

4. It's a long way to under 5% unemployment. We won't see it in Obama's first term; we may not see it in his second term.

5. 20% now in the USA.

We will go higher.

5% or less won't be seen for decades, if ever.

6. I believe we will go higher too.. why? check out http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=170833

Really guys, do you think it will be that easy just to go short? Forget about the bad numbers for a sec, because the market isn't worrying about the bad numbers right now... Later it will, but for now they will most likely go higher to shake out more people..

7. the1

the1

Heard on the news you can check in on a plane with you iPhone or Blackberry now. Technology is still advancing, banking crisis or not. There's only one reason to be bullish -- the market just keep going up. I've absolutely refused to go short, even for a quick scalp. Why bother when going long is so easy. Just buy the dips :D

8. dozu888

dozu888

none of these is a valid reason.

9. noddyboy

noddyboy

so super buy?

#10     Jul 23, 2009