Reasons for Why you need multiple accounts, multiple IPs, and multiple brokers

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by traderum, Dec 6, 2009.

1. I rather meant CBOE (Chicago Board Options Exchange).
    I mentioned it because when I use the default routing in the IB TWS system (called "SMART routing") then it routes options mostly to "Destination: CBOE".

#41     Dec 7, 2009
  2. auspiv

auspiv

No, it's not.

The order goes to IB's demo servers, where the order is only seen by other demo users.

So I suppose it does go to the exchange, but the exchange in this case is the IB Demo exchange, which isn't similar to the real exchanges at all.

If you think you're moving markets (50k to 150k positions? ha) on a demo exchange/account, you're very wrong.

#42     Dec 7, 2009
  3. That's great, post the daily statement, guys that make money are humble and don't brag about it on a message board.

See what you can photoshop for us.

***NEVERMIND.....I just read the thread, WOW can I paper trade with you?

#43     Dec 7, 2009

4. Not nearly as idiotic as someone (yourself) who claims he trades large positions in the market, but is found out to really be a sim trader...

"I trade mainly stocks and their options. My positions are about 50k to 150k big"

And further is trying to falsify averaging 5+% average daily returns to attract funding, when he is really an unproven demo trader, as yourself:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=183777

#44     Dec 7, 2009
  5. BSAM

BSAM

This thread is getting funnier and funnier every 15 to 20 minutes. Great entertainment.

#45     Dec 7, 2009
  6. MM's are like satan. They are there so we have someone to blame for the things we fuck up.

#46     Dec 7, 2009
  7. eagle

eagle

But haven't lost to Market Maker yet so far. :D

#47     Dec 7, 2009
  8. +1

hahaha :D

#48     Dec 7, 2009

9. Statistical significance exists between timewarner and traderzone posts. Perhaps they are the same person?

#49     Dec 7, 2009
  10. MTE

MTE

Traderum, good luck to you!

MTE over and out.

#50     Dec 7, 2009