Reasons for trading difficulties....

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by themickey, Mar 11, 2019.

1. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

I do not call it greed at all - it is respect and valuation for what we have sacrificed in order to be where we are and knowledge that it is also open to them.

#61     Mar 21, 2019
    SimpleMeLike and digitalnomad like this.
  2. Vuu

Vuu

Exactly, you get to learn everyday and from new folks in your line of trade or business.

#62     Mar 22, 2019
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  3. ironchef

ironchef

Trump has 6 more years? As @murray t turtle said: Not a prediction? o_O

Sir, you forgot this is a trading forum. Lots of day traders among us, don't want to hear about swing trade let alone long term investing. Super cycle be damn.:D

#63     Mar 24, 2019
    murray t turtle likes this.
  4. ironchef

ironchef

Statistically, few of us can claim to come from old money or even semi-old money.

Saving is a state of mind. You may be dirt poor but can saving a few quarters a month to start. Or you can make multiple millions and be hand to mouth and not been able to save a dollar.

#64     Mar 24, 2019
  5. %%
    I like pets+ feeding wild birds,wild bird feed.
    But lets face it; many would rather feed pets/spend billions on pet food[USA]- than invest.So while i see your points; that is a personal choice to spend billions on pet food rather than budget/invest.
    This is not an anti pet post.LOL :D:cool:

#65     Mar 25, 2019
    ironchef likes this.
  6. ironchef

ironchef

For me I blame Starbucks. We would have more millionaires among us if everyone make their own coffees instead of buying a couple of cups of Starbucks a day, in place of budget/invest.

OK don't take me too seriously, I am kidding. :D:cool:

Have a good day @murray t turtle, you are a great philosopher.

#66     Mar 31, 2019
  7. Overnight

Overnight

That is so inconsiderate. Where does it leave the rest of us, who do not drink coffee? *rude gesture to ironchef. :) *

Yes, iron, there are people in this universe who do not drink coffee. Covfefe? (sorry)

#67     Mar 31, 2019
    ironchef likes this.
  8. %% LOL
    Its like Charles Schwab did an ad noting you would have about $250/+more in your Roth account if you skipped potato chips+ invested that in Roth I would rather have chips or popcorn. LOL. $5 bucks for coffee?? LOL I did invest about $00.55 cents for XOM trader's coffee once- usually brew or microwave my own LOL. And buy gas from MRO, XOM, SRDSA, MUR. NOT a stock tip; not a coffee tip.:cool::cool:

#68     Apr 3, 2019
    ironchef likes this.
  9. krugman25

krugman25 Guest

“The cotton showed me a loss and I kept it. The wheat showed me a profit and I sold it out. Of all the speculative blunders there are few greater than trying to average a losing game. Always sell what shows you a loss and keep what shows you a profit.” -Jesse Livermore

My interpretation, counter intuitive trade management.

I know there are a lot more dynamics to successful trading, but this is a big one.

#69     Apr 3, 2019
    IamaMars and murray t turtle like this.
  10. ironchef

ironchef

Then just skip tea, soda, bottle water.... drink from the water faucet instead of buying those. :D

#70     Apr 3, 2019