Reason #1 why NOT to live in Arizona

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mytwocents, Mar 16, 2004.

1. just curious--- what was your X's handle on ET ?

:)

#21     Mar 16, 2004
  2. As far as I know, he never actually had a handle, he was a lurker....I remember the day I signed up for my user name he was sitting next to me and he wasn't all that pleased about it.... I know a bunch of the guys he trades with and guys he used to trade with, are on the boards, but as far as his handle, I'm pretty sure he doesn't have one but if he does, I don't know it...... We've since 'parted ways' so I'd ask him if I could but at least for now, that's not happening....
    Why? Do you know guys who trade out here? Just curious... and nosey...;-)

#22     Mar 16, 2004
  3. Hey come on, haven't you learnt anything from trading? Just because you had one lucky day doesn't mean your the world poker champion. Keep your emotions in check and let the logic flow through...oh wait, chicks can't do that...j/k j/k... But to be honest I've never had a tough time beating a female poker player, as of yet. :D The breastestes are distracting though, damn low cut tops.

#23     Mar 17, 2004
  4. Well that's because most chicks don't have a clue about poker, or trading, for that matter. Not that I'm an expert by any stretch of the imagination, but having an ex who lived, breathed and dreamt about day trading, well, some of it rubbed off on me. The poker too I suppose, although I learned pretty quickly that the dumber you act as a chick....and the shorter the skirt that you wear.....well....I don't want to divulge ALL my 'trade' secrets...:)

#24     Mar 17, 2004

5. yes

#25     Mar 18, 2004
  6. Well then I'd better keep my mouth shut cause I'm guessing we know quite a few of the same people and I'd rather not piss off my ex....he has some "issues"....

#26     Mar 18, 2004