Rearden Metal appreciation thread.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The Kin2, Jul 30, 2006.

1. Dear bighitler,

I understand that making outrageous accusations is the only way you can get me (or most other people, probably) to pay any attention to you... but I am done.

I do spend some of my time humiliating & degrading LoZZZzzzzzzzer, but I will not do the same for you. At least LoZZZer is somewhat of a formidable opponent, whose quality trolling efforts have successfully cracked me on occasion, in the (distant) past.
    You, on the other hand, are too pathetic to even bother degrading. Go get drunk again or something, because I'm done with you.

P.S.: If any U.S. law enforcement officers happen to read this, bighitler is obviously a terrorist attack waiting to happen- on American soil. I understand that you're very busy enforcing drug prohibition. You have terminally ill grannies to arrest for the crime of using banned medicines, and physicians' lives to ruin... however, if you could just take a little time out from your busy schedules to keep an eye on this obvious <i>shahid</i>-to-be, it would be appreciated.

#41     Jul 31, 2006
  2. READERN YOU MIGHT BE DONE WITH ME BUT I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU. I'LL SHADOW YOU ON HERE AND KEEP YOU HONEST. HELL WHY DON'T YOU REJOIN THE IDF SO YOU CAN GO KILL YOU SOME ARABS. MAYBE THEN YOUR HATRED WILL GO AWAY

#42     Jul 31, 2006
  3. Holmes

Holmes

bighitler has his head stuck sofar up his arse that the only thing that comes out of his mouth is shit.

Rearden Metal, do not let this troll get to you. Your integrity is without doubt.

thanks.

still ill but slowly making progress with alternative medicine. At least out of the lifethreatening situation now.

holmes

#43     Jul 31, 2006
  4. Why so hostile? The only posts I have read of yours were so full of bile that I am sure it's evident to anybody who reads them that you are extremely frustrated with your lot in life, Lighten up man, enjoy each day:)

P.S. Maybe go out and get laid, that should do the trick.

#44     Jul 31, 2006
  5. Oh yeah as for Reardon FWIW, youre one of my favorite posters on ET.

#45     Jul 31, 2006
  6. BigHitler - 0
    Rearden Metal - 1

#46     Jul 31, 2006
  7. andread

andread

Hard to imagine someone with that personality getting laid

#47     Aug 1, 2006
  8. nitro

nitro

Hehehehehehe.

nitro :D

#48     Aug 1, 2006
  9. What are you an idiot? Dude do you realize RM can buy you, your family, and your dog, and not have it affect him financially? lol
    You might be the dumbest poster we've ever had on here. As RM said, go get drunk or do whatever it is you do, seems like you have a major case of A-D-D or maybe problems greater than that and want people to give you attention. RM is a good friend of mine and a good person and you shouldn't bad talk him on here. Face it, you don't know RM, you never will, so why are you bad mouthing him for no reason? Go back to trading your penny stocks and keep grinding out the rent money beotch.

Oh and f you!

That is all.

-TheActionKid

#49     Aug 1, 2006
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

oh brother... get this kids nose out your ass RM.

#50     Aug 1, 2006