Realx , Life's too short .

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pdcomm, Mar 26, 2007.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

it's an illusion...:D

#31     Jun 19, 2007
  2. pdcomm

pdcomm

Yeah , That's what it is ... LOL :D

#32     Jun 19, 2007
  3. HAHA looks like it..!

#33     Jun 19, 2007
  4. View out my window. Works for me.

#34     Jun 19, 2007
  5. Rumor is the drought in Tennessee will put your beloved form of relaxation on the skids. At least for the time being as they are preparing for the eventuality of running out of their prime ingredient...water.

#35     Jun 19, 2007
  6. pdcomm

pdcomm

Silver914 ,

That view would certainly help a lot ... :)

My kinda country .

We need a ' smiley ' for envy ( it'd have to be green , of course ) .

pd . :)

#36     Jun 20, 2007
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

grand teton...coming up

#37     Jun 20, 2007
  8. First of all, that's not The Grand. That's the South Teton. Second, you're on the wrong side of the mountains. The Idaho side is definately more dramatic than the Wyoming side. We even get way more snow than Jackson, but that's our little secret. No airport over here for big jets, just Lears.

Hey ElCubano, how many times have you been to the top?:D Anyway, if you were in Wyoming at least you got to see the drive through liquor store in town.

#38     Jun 20, 2007
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

i meant as in grand teton national park....i was blazed up and just got out of a 50 miler in yellowstone...last thing i had in mind was the actual mountain...peace

#39     Jun 20, 2007
  10. No worries. If you would have let me know you were in my backyard, I would have shown you some hospitality. If we don't grow our own herbs in Idaho then Canada is just a hop skip and a jump away.

#40     Jun 20, 2007