realtime stock screening?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Pyewacket, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Pyewacket

Pyewacket

Hi,
    does anybody knows a good stock screening site which allows analyzing stock quotes in realtime? I would like to filter stocks who meet some indicator values or other criterias (e.g. adx > 30; -di > +di, open > yesterdays high, prices goes below yesterdays high ...)? I have a stockfetcher account where I can filter stocks this way on a daily basis but I am looking for a site which sends me an alert when the price action gives a signal. Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance.

2. Aok

Aok

Any stock meeting those criteria or a specific stock?

If it's any stock you might want to try madscan.com and see if they will build it for you.

If you already have a stock in mind and you just want to filter it real time then there are lots of programs that can do that: Multicharts, Tradestation, Excel DDE, Ninja, Amibroker, etc etc.

True stock screeners are rare animals.

3. Pyewacket

Pyewacket

Aok , thank you for taking the time to reply. It should filter any stock. I'll check out madscan.com.

4. crabbydog

crabbydog

5. check out http://www.trade-ideas.com/

They have alot of similar options, and u can link it to certain charting software if you want....

You can also insert your stockfetcher candidates into a "symbolist" where it will only go from those...

I do this currently....