Realtick ES Level II Issues

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Whamo, Nov 26, 2002.

1. Whamo

Whamo

I am being told by Realtick support that users are not having issues with ES Level II lagging behind the actual price. I for one have had this issue happen 3 or 4 times in the last week and a half, usually during the high volume morning hours. Is anyone else seeing this issue?

2. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

I had the same problem lately: Level 2, time& sales, charts are not in sync. My broker said to use chart in this case.

3. Whamo

Whamo

Both the charts and Level I are accurate but the Level II lags. I use hot keys to execute my orders and they are based off the Level II data, it puts a serious crimp on my order execution.

4. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

Sometimes Level 1 is not right either. I find that I always have to double check them. The tick chart helps.

5. Please make sure that your level 2 windows are pointed to &Level2&. We haven't had any problems with any mini data, either Level 1 or Level 2, since we created the new recombiner classes.

Thanks,
    Josh Moses
    Townsend Analytics

6. Whamo

Whamo

Josh,

Even though you haven't seen any E-mini LII problems I deal w/ them constantly... IP address 63.75.62.222 for %LEVEL2%.

See Realtick email support for a screen shot.

7. I see from our outage messages that that machine was down this morning from the open until 9:51. It seems OK now. Do me a favor and if and when you have a problem, call tech support at (800)997-9630 so that we can figure out what is causing it. It's possible in this case that the particular machine was hanging, and if so I'd like to be able to pull it immediately.

Thanks,
    Josh Moses
    Townsend Analytics