Realtick Charting After Hours

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by ChartingMarkets, Oct 30, 2003.

1. I just read in the review section about someone who has cancelled their realtick account because of the inability to pull up charts for over a minute, during after hours. I too have this problem and its been going on for as long as I can remember. I have gotten used to it, however, how many Reatick users also have this problem? I do find it annoying only in one way, scanning my stocks at night looking for potential trades. Due to realticks inability to allow for timely downloading and display of charts after hours I have been relying on IQC charting program and the other platforms I trade with. I can only say that I too as in the last review of Realtick, in the Brokers Section, find it extremely frustrating that the cash cow of all Trading platforms, after so long refuses to acknowledge or do anything to address these immediate concerns of their platform and customers.

P.S. As for Realtick 7.7 which is meant to deal with server problems I run it side by side with 7.6 on a different computer. I also run it on a different connection, DSL on one and Cable Modem on the other. It has the same problems as 7.6 and is something that if released by Realtick anytime soon, would most definitely be another smokescreen attempt to retain membership.