Really? The Tea Party is not about Big Business or race?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Gabby sweetie, can you please back off the estrogen? A large part of the deficit was off the budget and still is btw. A lot of it was the Iraq war and a lot of it was the bailouts. These items were NOT in the budget. They were EMERGENCY spending measures.

Sweetheart from the north, can you please step away from the computer, go back to your room and watch some Jon Stewart re-runs? Pretty please?

#21     Feb 25, 2011
  2. Maverick dearest, upon closer inspection, you will find that your response to my preceding post is a non sequitur. Be a darling and try to follow your own string.

#22     Feb 25, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Why don't you be a darling, and mind your own business?

#23     Feb 25, 2011
  4. The "Bush was a victim" argument.

#24     Feb 25, 2011
  5. Once again, you have proven yourself to be nothing more than an organ pod with a prerecorded selection of sound bites.

#25     Feb 25, 2011
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

that's your whole basis of argument? the tax cuts?

you didnt help one iota. you cant oversimplify "not wanting tax cuts" unless you first dive into "wanting a fiscally responsible government". well, i guess you can if all you want to do is make yourself believe you are in the right.

#26     Feb 25, 2011
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

who said bush was a victim? i certainly didn't. have you read the entire thread before leaping to a conclusion or are you referring to something more opaque in your enigmatic response?

#27     Feb 25, 2011
  8. Did Bush veto the budgets from 2006 to 2008?

No.

The dems were not in complete control.

#28     Feb 25, 2011
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

no, he did not. but i think Mav is going in the right direction - you can't label this "Bush's mess" like gabby was doing when the democrats were completely complicit and even at fault for a good portion of the economic meltdown that occurred (for more info, check up on the whole Fannie/Freddie democrat monster).

#29     Feb 25, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

You have given me a novel idea. Every time I read an ET liberal cunt whining about the tea party I'm going to send them a small donation.
    A Cause and effect sort of thing. Type away vagina boy.

http://www.theteaparty.net/contribute.asp

#30     Feb 25, 2011