Really Cramer and the Najarians didn't know about early releases?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by taclander, Jul 8, 2013.

Cramer, and or Najarians lie

1. They both bought the numbers before being employed by CNBC

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Cramer knew nothing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Najarians knew nothing

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  4. They are both lying sacks of crap and knew full well the numbers were presold

11 vote(s)
    78.6%
  1. I guess I find it at the least interesting, and probably more so a complete lie that Cramer or the Najarians knew nothing about the early release about the U of Mich number, yet both decry it and pretend they knew nothing. I've been doing this for 15 years, and I knew about it for the entire time I have been trading. How? It was initially a simple observation of price action. After that I talked with people "in the business" and it was confirmed. None of them paid for it, but they did and do trade the reaction when available. I am a very tiny little guy, yet I found it out. These other clowns are big guys, and I call b.s on them and wish someone would call them on it on air. Useless lying piles of crap!

2. 1) 1-0-0-4? :confused: :D
    2) Since they are multi-millionaires and you may only be a thousandaire, your anger is justified. :cool:

3. Hmm, I find it entertaining that you think I am upset. Actually not upset as I have found the whole process a value in terms of playing reactions. Money to me is not a problem. Liars on tv, yea that's a problem.

4. sprstpd

sprstpd

This is probably the least offensive lie Cramer has told.

5. Really, least offensive? Why? I see no difference from other claims.

6. Too funny, a good assumption, but wrong. Good luck with your life. I guess I haven't figured out why I should stop trading, and spend my life promoting me. I have offered my wife retirement, but she also thinks she should keep working. I am less aggressive than I was, but you pretend I am upset abut anything. LOL

7. They are multi-millionaires selling cheese to morons.

8. ?.... ! ..... pretty soon, they'll be selling laxatives to those cheese-eaters. :eek: :D

9. Your mental acuity is still "good". :cool: