RealityTrader.com Positon room results

Discussion in 'Trading' started by newbie, Feb 9, 2002.

1. dgzadok

dgzadok

Man...

I'm amazed that there are people out there who will actually pay HUUUUUUUGE fees to sit in a chat-room all day and let some "guru" make calls for them...

and at the end of the day they are no closer to learning how to trade than when they started...

but most likely several dollars poorer :)

Happy Trading!!!

Dave

#11     Feb 11, 2002
  2. "Forget it.... it's not worth the work and hassle. I'm outta here"

Well, that didn't last long. Perhaps the second trade didn't work out. Actually I was going to suggest posting the trades once a week, rather than trade by trade. It would make evaluation of overall results much easier. I would have been interested.

#12     Feb 11, 2002
  3. Check this email I got today... I answered that I would love to hear who is running this service...(haven't heard back yet). .......

Please reply if interested:

Do you trade stocks actively? Would you like the advice of a
    professional daytrader?

If so, we have the perfect service for you. You will be
    connected via instant messenger to one of our
    pro-daytraders, all day, every trading day. They will tell
    you exactly what to buy and sell, at what price, and when to
    do it. You will also have the ability to chat back and
    forth, ask questions about daytrading strategy and technical
    analysis.

This service costs $380 per month and you can start with a
    free one week trial if you like, to evaluate our service.

We have a complete listing of every trade we've ever made on
    our website, and our monthly average gain statistics.

If you are interested in this program, and would like to
    either be contacted by one of our representatives, or would
    like a link to the website, please reply.

Please include your name and phone number (include best time
    to call) if you would like us to call you, or just reply and
    ask for the link if that's all you want.

We look forward to trading with you, and good luck!

<<<>>> <<<>>> <<<>>> <<<>>> <<<>>> <<<>>> <<<>>> <<<>>> <<<>>> <<<>>>

A little suspect, no web site, only an "opt in" email. We'll see if they reply...

:confused:

#13     Feb 11, 2002
  4. newbie

You guys are a joke! Come clean with what? I'm making money.....

Long CLX from 42.11 700 shares
    Long DRI from 40.00 100 shares
    Long BA from 42.17 200 shares
    Long JWN from 23.35 500 shares
    Long XRX from 10.56 500 shares.

Sorry Threei to post these before they are closed.... just want to show these lunatics I have nothing to hide. I have made money since I joined...... I'm done posting. Tired of everyone thinking they are the greatest traders on this board. Everyone who posts act like they are stud traders and know "how to make it" and what to avoid.

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE ALL YOU SUPPOSEDLY STUD TRADERS POST A SHOT OF YOUR MONTHLY STATEMENT ON HERE. YOU WITH SO MUCH ADVICE.... LET'S SEE A THREAD WITH YOUR ACTUAL NUMBERS. YOU ASK FOR THE ROOMS AND VENDORS TO POST RESULTS-LET'S SEE YOURS. LET'S SEE IF YOUR "WAY" IS WORKING OR NOT EITHER...... JUST CROSS OUT ALL YOUR PERSONAL INFO AND POST THOSE BAD BOY STATEMENTS HERE AT ET. IF YOU CAN SHOW US THE MONEY- THEN YOU HAVE SOMETHING WORTH SAYING. IF NOT- THEN SHUT UP! I HAVE TRIED TO BE AS OPEN AND HONEST WITH WHAT I'M DOING AND WHAT ROOMS I TRADE AND HOW MUCH I AM OR AM NOT MAKING....HOW BOUT YOU?

#14     Feb 11, 2002
  5. GeeTO69

GeeTO69

newbie, with all the sites you've trialed, have you ever trialed M-T?

#15     Feb 11, 2002
  6. You answered your own question when you described them as "seasoned Chat Room....xxxxx" .....

I think that most participants on this board are way above the use of any of these various "pay" services.

"Trading is as simple as you will let it be, or as difficult as you want to make it."

#16     Feb 11, 2002
  7. Newbie

You have to have a very thick skin to participate on a message board for any length of time. There are many people out there who would argue with a fence post. Ignore them and do your thing. There are a lot of us who are interested in live results from anyone. I was in the room last year and Bo and Snoop are pretty good traders. I just could not make myself hold a position overnite so I went back to daytrading.

#17     Feb 11, 2002
  8. Babak

Babak

Don your post clearly shows that you have absolutely no information about RT because they do exactly that. As opposed to other sleazy web sites that sell picks, they walk you through each potential setup and manage a trade. You learn what to look for, what to watch out for, etc. This is above and beyond the lessons they teach you on money mgmt and trading psychology. In one sentence, they teach you to trade.

Further your post about that spam e-mail has no place in a thread started by newbie dedicated to RT calls. Very low class, Don.

To all others, before you spew off on your keyboard, why not spend a little time going to RT and checking out who is behind it and what they offer. Chris and Vadym are fantastic guys and good traders.

I have never tried RT (READ: never given them money nor tried the free trial) but have gotten to know Vadym through his contributions at SI and Chris at realmoney.com Although I haven´t been in a chat room I´m familiar with the set ups they watch for and their trading style. I´ve learned a lot from them and can´t sit here and watch their name get dragged through the mud.

This web page is where they summarize their day trading strategies: http://www.realitytrader.com/tapereading.htm

I am saddened to see ET reduced to such imbicile bickering and bashing.

#18     Feb 11, 2002
  9. GeeTO69

GeeTO69

"Further your post about that spam e-mail has no place in a thread started by newbie dedicated to RT calls. Very low class, Don.

LOL...oh please get off it. There's nothing low class about his post..except of course the constant baseless bashing of Don Bright at every turn. I find Don's posts interesting and on topic. Get off his back you jokers. ( and no i'm not butt kissing, I've never met the man)

Oh by the way BABAK, the irony is your post and comments ADD to the bickering & insults.

#19     Feb 11, 2002
  10. arky

arky

First let me say I have indeed received a lot of great information from this forum. I feel compelled to add my 2 cents on this thread because it is getting a little sickening to have to read posts by self proclaimed "expert traders" that never really disclose any real information of value. Mr. Nassar may be the exception. Mr. Bright, let me say that you do not know with any certainty what the skill level is of but perhaps a few members of this forum. So please do not speak for the majority of the members here. I use chatrooms and I don't think that tells you anything about my skill level. I am a newbie, but there are some highly skilled traders that belong to chatrooms for a variety of reasons. You come here with self-promotional high esteem, and you are entitled to your opinions, but do not speak like you are the ultimate authority on trading. You are just another trader/vendor that most likely makes more money on brokerage commissions that you could ever make on trading. So please do not put down trading Nasdaq stocks or using chatrooms, because some of us prefer both to trading listed stocks with Bright Trading.

Thank you.

--arky

#20     Feb 11, 2002