Reality check!

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Chood, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Chood

Chood

Time for me to reconsider this forex trading -- the work, the risk, the monotony -- and not just me but any piker who posts here and struggles to merely double or triple the money he puts at risk in a trade. Here's why -- for 49 s'molians, the greenest newbie can turn a tiny bankroll into millions, as newly proclaimed in ET's "Classified Forum":

"This Master Trader – Who Turned $336 Into $63,106 In Just 90 Days – Will Share His Simple Forex System That Makes Money Consistently!"

With this too powerful, lava-hot system now available to anyone, veterans and grinders like me will be left in the dust.

2. Gotta love the testimonials... 8-9 profitable trades by early morning, no sweat. Although I am rather disappointed that it's not "while you sleep."

What they really need to take off is a catchy motto. How about: "We do more profitable trades by 6 am than most people do in an entire day." (With apologies to the US Army ad agency.)

3. Chood

Chood

I missed the testimonials, so overawed was I by the headline.

4. Can you give me the link to check that?

Thanks on advance... ;)

5. Chood

Chood

Appears the mod has deleted the thread in which the link appears.

6. Chood

Chood

Ah, but the thread's back, reposted. Can't keep those Master Traders down, I guess.

7. smallfil

smallfil

I guess you can set it and forget it!!!
    Or was that a Ron Popeil commercial?

"If it is too good to be true----it probably is!!!"

8. Dont know why everybody is so down on the snakeoil guys. They give hope to the hopeless.