Realistic Look at Pakistan

Discussion in 'Economics' started by trader#21, May 19, 2011.

1. If we can't secure our own borders why are we trying to secure theirs? Only difference I see is authorization to use drones and kill people. Maybe we are testing our net generation border enforcement system there.

#21     May 21, 2011
  2. #22     Sep 22, 2011
  3. $200 a month for food? SO CHEAP

#23     Sep 22, 2011
  4. zdreg

zdreg

what are referring to?

#24     Sep 22, 2011
  5. ZDREG, the $200/month for food reference goes back to a post early in the thread. I agree that this is cheap, and don't think the comparison to annual Pakistani wages is relevant.

I have read through this thread and found it very enlightening. For me it is like pieces of a puzzle falling together. I would like to have more time to research these theories, and am appreciative of those who do.

Despite allthe bashing ET receives for having "lame threads", there are still some that help shed light on the real reasons behind what is taking place in our world today.

#25     Sep 22, 2011
  6. #26     Sep 22, 2011
  7. #27     Sep 25, 2011
  8. Agree with that, maybe that's the reason for the "recall"!! :p

#28     Sep 25, 2011
  9. toc

toc

Pakistan is the monster created, nurtured and 'used and abused' by the US. However, now the monster has overgrown from its master's commands. Just do not know what the US can do with creature now.

:D

#29     Sep 25, 2011
  10. And I'd say the same thing about the USA.

Go and protest in front of the white house...I dare you to. The foot of state sponsored violence will crush you while they drag you away.
    Taser, batton, pepper spray, bullet. Pick your poison, or do not resist at all.

It is de facto illegal to protest in the USA. The Wall St protest , and oil pipeline protest and arrest videos are all over youtube.

#30     Sep 25, 2011