realistic expections for returns per year through options

Discussion in 'Options' started by voyager77, Apr 3, 2013.

1. dfantome

dfantome

the lot was in the double digits, lol!!

Maybe ill stop in and give ya a taste when i recreate this this week.

#51     Apr 6, 2013
  2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

If it were actually a 1 lot and he wasn't such an ass, everyone (including you) would have commended him. We all start somewhere.

#52     Apr 7, 2013
  3. Well said.

#53     Apr 7, 2013
  4. Agreed, but he stated it made him >$70k. I would never have asked had be mentioned the trade before earnings, regardless of size.

#54     Apr 7, 2013
  5. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

I agree. He's a pretender.

#55     Apr 7, 2013
  6. I'm of the opinion that if the trade wasn't mentioned before the move then it doesn't exist until proven otherwise. The significance was not the $0.12 fill, as anyone take take a flier for twelve bucks, but the commitment. I wouldn't have mentioned it if he hadn't continued to make stupid claims here. No different than Ripley, noob_trad3r, etc.

#56     Apr 7, 2013
  7. hey i'll i post is losing trades and no one bothers me.. its great! haha easier to produce to ..!

#57     Apr 7, 2013
  8. This is how I know with certainty that you're uneducated fool. Do you understand why?? :D :D :D

#58     Apr 7, 2013
  9. Uneducated? Atticus know more about options in his left pinky than you will EVER know.

For this phony's encore he'll probably ask sle to post his account size.

#59     Apr 7, 2013
  10. Magna

Magna Administrator

A lot of the language and childish bickering has been removed (along with the posts that quoted them). And as the most flagrant contributor to those infantile attacks dfantome has left the building. Hopefully no one else wants to join him and we can return to civility and a touch of professionalism. Thanks to those who didn't get sucked into the mess.

#60     Apr 7, 2013