Real-Time Trading ChatRooms

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Yannis, Jan 22, 2002.

1. Yannis

Yannis

I am looking for a good trading chatroom - hopefully the best that's out there - and would greatly appreciate any suggestions / past experiences / opinions. Thanks.

2. BSAM

BSAM

Yannis:

Click on search near the top of the page. Under "Search By Keyword", type in chatrooms. You'll find an abundance of information.

3. Commisso

Commisso Guest

I can highly recomend Reality Trader...
    realitytrader.com

PEACE and good trading,
    Commisso

4. Our realtime chatting technology is specifically designed for realtime, financial sites. The system let's you "broadcast" your trades to other members of the chat room, and that data remains available for the duration of your chat visit. The other members must simply click on your username, and up will pop up a list displaying all of your current positions, sentiment, and comments that you have provided.

It's vastly superior to any IRC interface.....

5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

This chatroom thang sure does come up a lot here, a suprise considering how much some of the regulars seem to hate us chatroom types.

Here is what I would suggest: Most of the sites offer a 1 or 2 week <i> free </i> trial. If you are interested in joining a for pay chatroom, check out the free trial. See if what the moderators say makes sense and if it would be valuable to you. If the answeres are yes, then consider joining. If not, nothing lost, move on.

Brandon